Words starting with cho
4 letter words starting with cho
5 letter words starting with cho
6 letter words starting with cho
7 letter words starting with cho
- chobdar — a macebearer or attendant of a king or eminent dignitary in India
- chocked — a wedge or block of wood, metal, or the like, for filling in a space, holding an object steady, etc.
- chocker — full up; packed
- choctaw — a member of a Native American people of Alabama
- chogyal — the title of the ruler of Sikkim
8 letter words starting with cho
- choaking — Present participle of choak.
- choanoid — (anatomy) funnel-shaped; applied particularly to a hollow muscle attached to the eyeball in many reptiles and mammals.
- choc-ice — A choc-ice is a small block of ice cream covered in chocolate.
- chockers — Alternative form of chocker.
- chockful — filled to capacity
9 letter words starting with cho
- chockfull — Alternative form of chock full.
- chocolate — Chocolate is a sweet hard food made from cocoa beans. It is usually brown in colour and is eaten as a sweet.
- chocolaty — a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavored, as with vanilla.
- choephori — a tragedy (458 b.c.) by Aeschylus.
- choiceful — having an inability to make decisive choices
10 letter words starting with cho
- choanocyte — any of the flagellated cells in sponges that maintain a flow of water through the body. A collar of protoplasm surrounds the base of the flagellum
- chocaholic — Alternative spelling of chocoholic.
- chock-full — Something that is chock-full is completely full.
- chockstone — a stone securely jammed in a crack. It may vary in size from a pebble to a large boulder
- chocoholic — A chocoholic is someone who eats a great deal of chocolate and finds it hard to stop themselves eating it.
11 letter words starting with cho
12 letter words starting with cho
13 letter words starting with cho
- chock-a-block — A place that is chock-a-block is very full of people, things, or vehicles.
- chocolate-box — Chocolate-box places or images are very pretty but in a boring or conventional way.
- chokecherries — Plural form of chokecherry.
- choker-setter — (in logging) a worker whose job is to fasten a choker to logs.
- cholangiogram — an X-ray of the bile duct performed after administering dye into the ducts that shows up on the X-ray
14 letter words starting with cho
- choctawhatchee — a river in SE Alabama and NW Florida, flowing S to Choctawhatchee Bay on the Gulf of Mexico. 174 miles (280 km) long.
- cholecystogram — the production of x-ray photographs of the gallbladder following administration of a radiopaque substance that is secreted by the liver into the gallbladder.
- cholecystotomy — the surgical procedure of cutting into the gall bladder in order to extract gallstones
- choledochotomy — incision of the common bile duct.
- cholelithiases — the presence of gallstones.
15 letter words starting with cho
- cholangiectasis — Dilation of the bile ducts.
- cholangiography — radiographic examination of the bile ducts after the introduction into them of a contrast medium
- cholecalciferol — a compound occurring naturally in fish-liver oils, used to treat rickets. Formula: C27H44O
- cholecystectomy — surgical removal of the gall bladder
- cholecystokinin — a hormone secreted by duodenal cells that stimulates the contraction of the gall bladder and secretion of pancreatic enzymes
16 letter words starting with cho
- choanoflagellate — any flagellate of the genera Monosiga and Proterospongia, having a protoplasmic collar encircling the base of the flagellum.
- cholangiographic — Relating to cholangiography.
- cholecystography — radiography of the gall bladder after administration of a contrast medium
- cholesterolaemia — the presence of abnormally high levels of cholesterol in the blood
- chondrodysplasia — (medicine) A genetic disorder characterized by short-limbed dwarfism.
17 letter words starting with cho
18 letter words starting with cho
19 letter words starting with cho
21 letter words starting with cho
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 522 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.