Words starting with chipcar
Maybe these words will be useful:
- chip-48 — A reimplementation of CHIP-8 for the HP-48 calculator by Andreas Gustafson <[email protected]>. Posted to news:comp.sys.handhelds in Sep 1990.
- chip-8 — (language, games) A low-level interpretive language (really a high-level machine code) developed at RCA in the late 1970s for video games on computers using RCA's CDP1802 processor. It could also be used on the DREAM 6800.
- chip art — microchip art
- chip box — chad box
- chip creep — (hardware) Gradual loosening of an integrated circuit ("chip") in its socket as a result of expansion and contraction during the normal heating and cooling cycles of an electronic system, combined with vibration, e.g. due to cooling fans. The chip can loosen to the point that poor electrical contact between chip and socket reduces the signal quality, causing failure. Pushing chips back into their sockets can cure such symptoms temporarily. Permanent solutions include soldering chips directly to the PCB and clipping the component into the socket (as on some in-line memory modules). The same phenomenon can affect anything plugged into a socket but not held securely in place, e.g. a circuit board plugged into an edge connector on a motherboard or backplane can suffer "card creep".
- chip graffiti — microchip art
- chip — Chips are long, thin pieces of potato fried in oil or fat and eaten hot, usually with a meal.
- chip and dip — a bowl or plate for holding potato chips or crackers with a smaller bowl, often placed in the center, for holding dip: usually sold as a set.
- chip and pin — Chip and PIN is a method of paying for goods you have bought by using both a bank card and a PIN number.
- chip basket — a wire basket for holding potato chips, etc, while frying in deep fat