Words starting with chinooksalm
Maybe these words will be useful:
- chinooks — Plural form of chinook.
- chinook — a warm dry southwesterly wind blowing down the eastern slopes of the Rocky Mountains
- chinook jargon — a pidgin language containing elements of Native American languages, English, and French: formerly used among fur traders and Indians on the NW coast of North America
- chinook salmon — a Pacific salmon, Oncorhynchus tschawytscha, valued as a food fish
- chinookan — of the Chinooks or their language or culture