Words starting with ca
2 letter words starting with ca
3 letter words starting with ca
4 letter words starting with ca
5 letter words starting with ca
- ca-ca — excrement; feces.
- caaba — Kaaba
- cabal — If you refer to a group of politicians or other people as a cabal, you are criticizing them because they meet and decide things secretly.
- cabby — a cabdriver.
- caber — A caber is a long, heavy, wooden pole. It is thrown into the air as a test of strength in the traditional Scottish sport called 'tossing the caber'.
6 letter words starting with ca
- cabala — a Jewish mystical movement based on a symbolic interpretation of the Scriptures: it flourished from the end of the 12th cent.
- cabana — a tent used as a dressing room by the sea
- cabane — a mastlike structure on some early airplanes, used for supporting the wing.
- cabbie — A cabbie is a person who drives a taxi.
- cabble — Metallurgy. to cut up (iron or steel bars) for fagoting.
7 letter words starting with ca
- caballe — Montserrat (monserˈrat). born 1933, Spanish operatic soprano
- cabaret — Cabaret is live entertainment consisting of dancing, singing, or comedy acts that are performed in the evening in restaurants or nightclubs.
- cabbage — A cabbage is a round vegetable with white, green or purple leaves that is usually eaten cooked.
- cabbagy — having the characteristics of the cabbage as in odor, taste, or color; cabbagelike.
- cabbala — cabala
8 letter words starting with ca
- ca'canny — moderation or wariness
- cab-over — a truck tractor or other vehicle in which the cab is located over the engine.
- cabalism — a mystical philosophical doctrine based on the doctrines of the cabala
- cabalist — a member of a cabal.
- cabbaged — Chiefly British. cloth scraps that remain after a garment has been cut from a fabric and that by custom the tailor may claim. Also called cab. such scraps used for reprocessing.
9 letter words starting with ca
10 letter words starting with ca
- cabalistic — of or relating to the cabala.
- cabanatuan — city in SC Luzon, in the Philippines: pop. 173,000
- cabineteer — (sometimes initial capital letter) a member of a governmental cabinet.
- cable-knit — knitted using the cable stitch
- cable-laid — (of a rope) made of three plain-laid ropes twisted together in a left-handed direction
11 letter words starting with ca
- cabbagehead — cabbage1 (def 2).
- cabbagetown — a former slum area of Toronto, now known for its Victorian architecture and thriving arts community
- cabbageworm — any caterpillar that feeds on cabbages, esp that of the cabbage white
- cabbalistic — cabala.
- cabinetwood — any wood suitable for use in cabinetwork.
12 letter words starting with ca
- cabinet-wine — a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- cabinetmaker — A cabinetmaker is a person who makes high-quality wooden furniture.
- cable-stitch — a series of stitches used in knitting to produce a cable effect.
- cachinnation — raucous laughter
- cackermander — a friend
13 letter words starting with ca
- cabinet-maker — a person who makes fine furniture and other woodwork.
- cabinetmaking — the manufacture of fine furniture and other woodwork.
- caesaropapism — the theory that the state should have authority over the church in ecclesiastical matters; Erastianism
- cainotophobia — Alternative form of cainophobia.
- calcariferous — having a spur or spurs
14 letter words starting with ca
- cadaverousness — of or like a corpse.
- caloosahatchee — a river in S Florida, flowing W to the Gulf of Mexico near Fort Myers. 75 miles (121 km) long.
- cambridgeshire — a county of E England, in East Anglia: includes the former counties of the Isle of Ely and Huntingdon and lies largely in the Fens: Peterborough became an independent unitary authority in 1998. Administrative centre: Cambridge. Pop (excluding Peterborough): 571 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Peterborough): 3068 sq km (184 sq miles)
- camelopardalis — a N constellation between Ursa Major and Cassiopeia; the Giraffe
15 letter words starting with ca
- caernarvonshire — (until 1974) a county of NW Wales, now part of Gwynedd
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
- cairngorm-stone — smoky quartz.
- calcined-baryta — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
16 letter words starting with ca
17 letter words starting with ca
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
18 letter words starting with ca
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5929 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.