Words starting with asmal
Maybe these words will be useful:
- asmara — the capital of Eritrea; cathedral (1922); Grand Mosque (1937); university (1958). Pop: 615 000 (2005 est)
- asm — air-to-surface missile
- asme — American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- asmodeus — (in Jewish demonology) prince of the demons
- asmonean — Hasmonean.
- asmr — Age-specific mortality rate.
- asmear — in a smeared or soiled manner
- asmoulder — in a smouldering or slowly burning manner
- ash-pit — a receptacle in the bottom of a fireplace, under a barbecue, or the like, for the accumulation of ashes.