Words starting with ashad
Maybe these words will be useful:
- asha — the cosmic principle of order, justice, righteousness, and truth.
- ashake — in a shaking manner
- ashamed — If someone is ashamed, they feel embarrassed or guilty because of something they do or they have done, or because of their appearance.
- ashamedly — feeling shame; distressed or embarrassed by feelings of guilt, foolishness, or disgrace: He felt ashamed for having spoken so cruelly.
- ashanti — an administrative region of central Ghana: former native kingdom, suppressed by the British in 1900 after four wars. Capital: Kumasi. Pop: 3 187 607 (2000). Area: 24 390 sq km (9417 sq miles)
- asharism — the classical synthesis of Islamic philosophical theology, formulated by al-Ashʿari.
- ashamedness — the condition of feeling ashamed
- asham — (Caribbean) A dessert made from shelled and parched corn pounded into powder.
- ashame — to cause to feel ashamed