Words starting with apoxon
Maybe these words will be useful:
- apoplectiform — of or resembling apoplexy or stroke.
- apoplexy — Apoplexy is a stroke.
- apoprotein — any conjugated protein from which the prosthetic group has been removed, such as apohaemoglobin (the protein of haemoglobin without its haem group)
- apoptosis — the programmed death of some of an organism's cells as part of its natural growth and development
- apopyle — (in sponges) a pore in each of the saclike chambers formed by the evagination of the body wall, through which water passes into the excurrent canals.
- aporepressor — (genetics) A repressor that binds with a corepressor.
- apoapsides — Plural form of apoapsis.
- aporetic — Tending to doubt.
- apocalypses — Plural form of apocalypse.
- aporia — a doubt, real or professed, about what to do or say