Words starting with anamet
Maybe these words will be useful:
- anamonic — A mnemonic used for recalling lists of words, particularly in Scrabble, consisting of a \"stem\" of base letters and an accompanying phrase, each of whose letters can combine with the stem to form an anagram of a word.
- anamorphoses — Plural form of anamorphosis.
- anam — a former kingdom and French protectorate along the E coast of French Indochina: now part of Vietnam.
- anambra — a state of S Nigeria. Capital: Awka. Pop: 4 182 031 (2006). Area: 4844 sq km (1870 sq miles)
- anammelech — one of the gods worshiped by the Sepharvites. II Kings 17:31.
- anamneses — the recollection or remembrance of the past; reminiscence.
- anamnesis — the ability to recall past events; recollection
- anamnestic — of or relating to anamnesis
- anamniote — any vertebrate animal, such as a fish or amphibian, that lacks an amnion, chorion, and allantois during embryonic development