Words starting with airpocket
Maybe these words will be useful:
- airpocalypse — (informal) The presence of dense smog in many parts of China.
- airports — Plural form of airport.
- airpot — A container for storing and dispensing coffee or other beverages that maintains a constant temperature by use of glass insulation.
- airpower — the strength of a nation's air force
- airport bus — a public bus that takes passengers to and from the airport, usually connecting the city centre and (at a large airport) the different terminals
- airport lounge — an area in an airport which has seats, and sometimes other services such as toilets and refreshments, and where passengers wait for their plane
- airport police — a police unit dedicated to providing security at airports
- airport tax — Airport tax is a tax that airline passengers have to pay in order to use an airport.
- airpost — the system of delivering mail by air; airmail
- airport — An airport is a place where aircraft land and take off, which has buildings and facilities for passengers.