Words starting with afram
Maybe these words will be useful:
- aframerican — Alternative form of Afro-American.
- afraes — Associate Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society
- afraid — If you are afraid of someone or afraid to do something, you are frightened because you think that something very unpleasant is going to happen to you.
- afraid of one's own shadow — Exceptionally timid.
- afrasia — N Africa and SW Asia considered together.
- afrasian — of Afrasia.
- afreets — Plural form of afreet.
- afroed — (of the hair) Styled into an afro.
- afront — in front of
- african lion hound — one of a South African breed of medium-sized muscular hunting dogs having a short, glossy, red or tan coat, with a characteristic ridge of hair along the spine consisting of parallel crowns of hair growing in the opposite direction of the rest of the coat, originally developed for hunting lions but now used primarily as a guard dog.