Words starting with aflashi
Maybe these words will be useful:
- aflare — Flaring.
- aflat — (obsolete) Level with the ground; flat.
- aflatoxins — Plural form of aflatoxin.
- aflame — If something is on fire, you can say it is aflame.
- aflatoxicosis — disease caused by aflatoxin.
- aflatoxin — a toxin produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus growing on peanuts, maize, etc, causing liver disease (esp cancer) in man
- aflower — (archaic, poetic) flowering, in bloom.
- afl — Australian Football League: the national body for Australian Rules football
- afl-cio — American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations: a federation of independent American trade unions formed by the union of these two groups in 1955
- afloat — If someone or something is afloat, they remain partly above the surface of water and do not sink.