Words starting with aff
4 letter words starting with aff
5 letter words starting with aff
6 letter words starting with aff
- affair — If an event or a series of events has been mentioned and you want to talk about it again, you can refer to it as the affair.
- affear — (archaic) To frighten, to scare; to terrify.
- affect — If something affects a person or thing, it influences them or causes them to change in some way.
- affeer — to assess, to decide upon an amount
- affied — Simple past tense and past participle of affy.
7 letter words starting with aff
8 letter words starting with aff
- affeared — Simple past tense and past participle of affear.
- affected — If you describe someone's behaviour as affected, you disapprove of the fact that they behave in an unnatural way that is intended to impress other people.
- affecter — a person who makes a real or pretence show of liking, being, or knowing something
- afferent — bringing or directing inwards to a part or an organ of the body, esp towards the brain or spinal cord
- affiance — to bind (a person or oneself) in a promise of marriage; betroth
9 letter words starting with aff
- affadavit — Misspelling of affidavit.
- affatuate — (obsolete) To infatuate.
- affecters — to give the appearance of; pretend or feign: to affect knowledge of the situation.
- affecting — If you describe something such as a story or a piece of music as affecting, you think it is good because it makes you feel a strong emotion, especially sadness or pity.
- affection — If you regard someone or something with affection, you like them and are fond of them.
10 letter words starting with aff
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- affectable — having the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectedly — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectible — Alternative form of affectable.
- affections — feelings of fondness, esteem
11 letter words starting with aff
- affableness — The state or quality of being affable.
- affectation — If you say that someone's attitude or behaviour is an affectation, you disapprove of the fact that it is not genuine or natural, but is intended to impress other people.
- affectingly — In a manner so as to affect.
- affectional — relating to or implying affection.
- affectioned — Simple past tense and past participle of affection.
12 letter words starting with aff
- affamishment — (obsolete) starvation.
- affectations — Plural form of affectation.
- affectedness — assumed artificially; unnatural; feigned: affected sophistication; an affected British accent.
- affectionado — Misspelling of aficionado.
- affectionate — If you are affectionate, you show your love or fondness for another person in the way that you behave towards them.
13 letter words starting with aff
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
- affectibility — The quality or state of being affectible.
- affectionally — In an affectional manner.
- affectionated — Simple past tense and past participle of affectionate.
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
14 letter words starting with aff
15 letter words starting with aff
- affirmativeness — The property of being affirmative.
16 letter words starting with aff
- affectionateness — The state or quality of being affectionate.
On this page, we collect all words starting with AFF. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 213 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with AFF. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.