Words starting with admi
5 letter words starting with admi
6 letter words starting with admi
- admier — Eye dialect of admire.
- admins — Plural form of admin.
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
- admits — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of admit.
- admixt — Simple past tense and past participle of admix; alternative spelling of admixed.
7 letter words starting with admi
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
- admired — Simple past tense and past participle of admire.
- admirer — If you are an admirer of someone, you like and respect them or their work very much.
- admires — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admixed — Simple past tense and past participle of admix.
8 letter words starting with admi
- admirals — Plural form of admiral.
- admirers — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- admitted — to allow to enter; grant or afford entrance to: to admit a student to college.
- admittee — a person who has been (or will be) admitted
9 letter words starting with admi
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
- adminship — The role of an administrator; administratorship.
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
- admiralty — In Britain, the Admiralty is the government department that is in charge of the navy.
10 letter words starting with admi
- administer — If someone administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it.
- admiration — Admiration is a feeling of great liking and respect for a person or thing.
- admirative — possessing admiration
- admiraunce — admirance
- admiringly — displaying or feeling admiration: admiring looks.
11 letter words starting with admi
12 letter words starting with admi
13 letter words starting with admi
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- administrador — (historical) A steward or official in various Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries.
- administrated — to administer.
14 letter words starting with admi
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- administrators — A person responsible for running a business, organization, etc.
- administratrix — a woman administrator
15 letter words starting with admi
- administrations — Plural form of administration.
16 letter words starting with admi
17 letter words starting with admi
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
18 letter words starting with admi
- administrative-law judge — an official of a federal or state agency who hears, weighs, and decides on evidence in administrative proceedings, and makes recommendations for any necessary legal action.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADMI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 103 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADMI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.