Words starting with acheval
Maybe these words will be useful:
- aches and pains — You can use aches and pains to refer in a general way to any minor pains that you feel in your body.
- achee — Alternative spelling of akee.
- achenes — Plural form of achene.
- achenium — (botany) achene.
- acher — (obsolete) usher.
- acherontic — Of or pertaining to Acheron; infernal; hence, dismal, gloomy; moribund.
- aches — Plural form of ache.
- achest — Archaic second-person singular form of ache.
- ache — If you ache or a part of your body aches, you feel a steady, fairly strong pain.
- achebe — Chinua. 1930–2013, Nigerian novelist. His works include Things Fall Apart (1958), A Man of the People (1966), and Anthills of the Savannah (1987)