Words starting with 8b
Maybe these words will be useful:
- 8 queens problem — eight queens puzzle
- 8 queens puzzle — eight queens puzzle
- 8-bit clean — eight-bit clean
- 8.3 — (file system, filename extension) A common shorthand for the limits on filename length imposed by the file system used by MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows - at most eight characters, followed by a ".", followed by a filename extension of at most three characters.
- 80186 — Intel 80186
- 80188 — Intel 80188
- 802.1 — IEEE 802.1
- 802.11a — (networking) A radio-based LAN protocol which speaks OFDM at 5GHz, one of the two wi-fi protocols.
- 802.11b — (networking) An IEEE wireless local area networks (WLAN) standard protocol which speaks DSSS at 2.4GHz. 802.11b is one of the two wi-fi protocols. It operates at 11 megabits per second (Mbps) compared with 802.11g which operates at 54 Mbps.
- 802.11g — (networking, standard) An IEEE wireless local area network (WLAN) standard protocol, expected to be approved in June 2003. 802.11g offers wireless transmission over relatively short distances at up to 54 megabits per second (Mbps). 802.11g operates in the 2.4 GHz range and is thus compatible with 802.11b (11 Mbps Wi-Fi).