Words ending with try
3 letter words ending with try
4 letter words ending with try
5 letter words ending with try
6 letter words ending with try
7 letter words ending with try
- adultry — Misspelling of adultery.
- agentry — the duty or activity of an agent
- bigotry — Bigotry is the possession or expression of strong, unreasonable prejudices or opinions.
- chantry — an endowment for the singing of Masses for the soul of the founder or others designated by him or her
- choltry — a place where travellers can rest
8 letter words ending with try
- advoutry — adultery
- ancestry — Your ancestry is the fact that you are descended from certain people.
- artistry — Artistry is the creative skill of an artist, writer, actor, or musician.
- babbitry — the attitude and behavior of a Babbitt.
- banditry — Banditry is used to refer to acts of robbery and violence in areas where the rule of law has broken down.
9 letter words ending with try
- aerometry — an instrument for determining the weight, density, etc., of air or other gases.
- algometry — a device for determining sensitiveness to pain caused by pressure.
- allometry — the study of the growth of part of an organism in relation to the growth of the entire organism
- allopatry — the condition of existing in areas that are geographically separated from one another; esp the condition of genetically similar species which cannot interbreed because of this geographical separation
- altimetry — the science of measuring altitudes, as with an altimeter
10 letter words ending with try
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
- anemometry — the technique of measuring wind speed and direction
- araeometry — the science of estimating the specific gravity of fluids through the use of an araeometer
- astrolatry — a reverence for, devotion to, or deification of celestial objects
- astrometry — the branch of astronomy concerned with the measurement of the position and motion of celestial bodies
11 letter words ending with try
- actinometry — The measurement of the heating power of electromagnetic radiation, especially that of solar radiation.
- alkalimetry — determination of the amount of alkali or base in a solution, measured by an alkalimeter or by volumetric analysis
- alt.country — a genre of country music originating in the 1990s and influenced by both early country music and contemporary rock music
- angelolatry — the worship of angels
- archeometry — the branch of archaeology that deals with the dating of archaeological specimens through specific techniques, as radiocarbon dating and amino-acid dating.
12 letter words ending with try
- agroforestry — a method of farming integrating herbaceous and tree crops
- agroindustry — an activity combining agriculture and industry
- antisymmetry — the correspondence in size, form, and arrangement of parts on opposite sides of a plane, line, or point; regularity of form or arrangement in terms of like, reciprocal, or corresponding parts.
- archaeometry — the use of science and modern technology in archaeology to examine and interpret archaeological remains
- biochemistry — Biochemistry is the study of the chemical processes that happen in living things.
13 letter words ending with try
- agro-industry — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- alcoholometry — the process of measuring the concentration of alcohol in a liquid, such as in blood or a liquor
- anthropolatry — the worship of a human as a god
- anthropometry — the comparative study of sizes and proportions of the human body
- complexometry — a chemical technique using the formation of a colored complex to indicate the end of a titration.
14 letter words ending with try
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- antipsychiatry — an approach to mental disorders that makes use of concepts derived from existentialism, psychoanalysis, and sociological theory
- astrochemistry — the study of the chemistry of celestial bodies and space, esp by means of spectroscopy
- cosmochemistry — the study of the chemical composition of the celestial bodies
- cytophotometry — the use of a photometer in order to study the chemical compounds of a cell
15 letter words ending with try
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- astrophotometry — the measurement of the intensity of light of celestial objects.
- biogeochemistry — the science of biological, chemical, and geological aspects of the environment
- chemopsychiatry — the study and application of chemical substances in psychiatry
- dendrochemistry — (chemistry) the science, related to dendrochronology, that uses the analysis of trace minerals in tree rings to study air pollution in past times.
16 letter words ending with try
- electrochemistry — The branch of chemistry that deals with the relations between electrical and chemical phenomena.
- magnetochemistry — the study of magnetic and chemical phenomena in their relation to one another.
- mechanochemistry — the field of chemistry that deals with the direct conversion of chemical into mechanical energy.
- spectrochemistry — the branch of chemistry that deals with the chemical analysis of substances by means of the spectra of light they absorb or emit.
- sphygmomanometry — an instrument, often attached to an inflatable air-bladder cuff and used with a stethoscope, for measuring blood pressure in an artery.
17 letter words ending with try
- paleobiochemistry — the study of biochemical processes that occurred in fossil life forms.
- spectrophotometry — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- variable-geometry — denoting an aircraft in which the wings are hinged to give the variable aspect ratio colloquially known as a swing-wing
18 letter words ending with try
- spectrocolorimetry — the quantitative measure of colors by spectrophotometry.
19 letter words ending with try
20 letter words ending with try
- immunohistochemistry — the application of immunologic techniques to the chemical analysis of cells and tissues.
22 letter words ending with try
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TRY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 559 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TRY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.