Words ending with rt
3 letter words ending with rt
4 letter words ending with rt
- airt — a direction or point of the compass, esp the direction of the wind; quarter; region
- bart — Lionel. 1930–99, British composer and playwright. His musicals include Oliver! (1960)
- bert — a male given name, form of Albert, Bertram, Herbert, Hubert, etc.
- bort — an inferior grade of diamond used for cutting and drilling or, in powdered form, as an industrial abrasive
- burt — William Austin, 1792–1858, U.S. surveyor and inventor.
5 letter words ending with rt
- abort — If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby is not born alive.
- alert — If you are alert, you are paying full attention to things around you and are able to deal with anything that might happen.
- amort — utterly dejected, depressed, lifeless or listless
- apart — When people or things are apart, they are some distance from each other.
- apert — open, unconcealed
6 letter words ending with rt
- advert — An advert is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
- albert — a kind of watch chain usually attached to a waistcoat
- apport — the production of objects by apparently supernatural means at a spiritualists' seance
- assart — an area of land that has had trees and undergrowth removed and the ground broken up in preparation for cultivation
- assert — If someone asserts a fact or belief, they state it firmly.
7 letter words ending with rt
- accourt — to be courteous towards
- airport — An airport is a place where aircraft land and take off, which has buildings and facilities for passengers.
- alamort — exhausted, half-dead
- allport — Gordon W(illard) 1897–1967, U.S. psychologist and educator.
- antiart — art, as dada, based on total rejection of established artistic practices and aesthetic values in favor of those that are arbitrary, shocking, and meaningless.
8 letter words ending with rt
- adelbert — a masculine name
- aerodart — a steel arrow dropped from an aircraft as a weapon
- alembert — Jean Le Rond [zhahn luh rawn] /ʒɑ̃ lə ˈrɔ̃/ (Show IPA), 1717?–83, French mathematician, philosopher, and writer: associate of Diderot.
- ambivert — a person who is intermediate between an extrovert and an introvert
- antevert — to displace (an organ or part) by tilting it forward
9 letter words ending with rt
- adderwort — the bistort, a herbaceous flowering plant, Polygonum bistorta, of the dock family
- afterpart — A rear part.
- agincourt — a battle fought in 1415 near the village of Azincourt, N France: a decisive victory for English longbowmen under Henry V over French forces vastly superior in number
- alphasort — to arrange in alphabetical order
- antecourt — a forecourt.
10 letter words ending with rt
- amersfoort — a town in the central Netherlands, in E Utrecht province. Pop: 131 000 (2003 est)
- animadvert — to comment with strong criticism (upon); make censorious remarks (about)
- barrenwort — a herbaceous European berberidaceous plant, Epimedium alpinum, having red-and-yellow star-shaped flowers
- betancourt — Rómulo [rom-yuh-loh;; Spanish raw-moo-law] /ˈrɒm yəˌloʊ;; Spanish ˈrɔ muˌlɔ/ (Show IPA), 1908–81, Venezuelan journalist and political leader: president of Venezuela 1945–48 and 1959–64.
- bitterwort — yellow gentian.
11 letter words ending with rt
- bladderwort — any aquatic plant of the genus Utricularia, some of whose leaves are modified as small bladders to trap minute aquatic animals: family Lentibulariaceae
- boost-start — jump-start.
- cotransport — the transport of one solute across a membrane from a region of low concentration of another solute to a region of high concentration of that solute
- counterfort — a strengthening buttress at right angles to a retaining wall, bonded to it to prevent overturning or to increase its bending strength
- counterpart — Someone's or something's counterpart is another person or thing that has a similar function or position in a different place.
12 letter words ending with rt
- cupid's-dart — blue succory.
- foot-lambert — a unit of luminance or photometric brightness, equal to the luminance of a surface emitting a luminous flux of one lumen per square foot, the luminance of a perfectly reflecting surface receiving an illumination of one foot-candle. Abbreviation: fL.
- friend-court — amicus curiae.
- henley-shirt — a short- or long-sleeved pullover sport shirt, usually of cotton, with a round neckband and an often covered neckline placket.
- interconvert — to subject to interconversion; interchange.
13 letter words ending with rt
14 letter words ending with rt
15 letter words ending with rt
16 letter words ending with rt
- state-of-the-art — the latest and most sophisticated or advanced stage of a technology, art, or science.
20 letter words ending with rt
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1351 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.