Words ending with rk
3 letter words ending with rk
- ark — In the Bible, the ark was a large boat which Noah built in order to save his family and two of every kind of animal from the Flood.
- erk — (British) a member of the groundcrew in the RAF.
- irk — to irritate, annoy, or exasperate: It irked him to wait in line.
- prk — photorefractive keratectomy
- wrk — Watertransportmaatschappij Rijn Kennemerland
4 letter words ending with rk
5 letter words ending with rk
- awork — at work, busy
- chark — charred wood or coal; charcoal
- chirk — showing a cheery and sprightly disposition
- clark — Helen. born 1950, New Zealand Labour politician; prime minister (1999–2008); administrator of the United Nations Development Programme from 2009
- clerk — A clerk is a person who works in an office, bank, or law court and whose job is to look after the records or accounts.
6 letter words ending with rk
7 letter words ending with rk
- airpark — a small airport often near a business or residential area
- allwork — Domestic or other work of all kinds.
- artwork — Artwork is drawings and photographs that are prepared in order to be included in something such as a book or advertisement.
- ataturk — Kemal (kɛˈmɑːl), real name Mustafa Kemal. 1881– 1938, Turkish general and statesman; founder of the Turkish republic and president of Turkey (1923–38), who westernized and secularized the country
- bagwork — a revetment, consisting of heavy material sewn into bags, for protecting embankments against scour.
8 letter words ending with rk
- aardvark — a nocturnal mammal, Orycteropus afer, the sole member of its family (Orycteropodidae) and order (Tubulidentata). It inhabits the grasslands of Africa, has long ears and snout, and feeds on termites
- aquapark — A water park.
- backwork — work carried out under the ground
- ballpark — A ballpark is a park or stadium where baseball is played.
- baresark — berserker
9 letter words ending with rk
- afterwork — outside work hours; taking place or done after one's regular job is finished.
- antiquark — the antiparticle of a quark
- antishark — designed to protect against shark attacks
- benchmark — A benchmark is something whose quality or quantity is known and which can therefore be used as a standard with which other things can be compared.
- birthmark — A birthmark is a mark on someone's skin that has been there since they were born.
10 letter words ending with rk
- basketwork — work that is interlaced or woven like a basket; wickerwork
- bitterbark — an Australian tree, Alstonia constricta, with bitter-tasting bark that is used in preparing tonic medicines
- boullework — elaborate inlaid work of woods, metals, tortoiseshell, ivory, etc.
- breastwork — a temporary defensive work, usually breast-high
- bridgework — a partial denture attached to the surrounding teeth
11 letter words ending with rk
- cabinetwork — the making of furniture, esp of fine quality
- checkerwork — a pile of loosely stacked bricks in the regenerator of a regenerative furnace.
- chequerwork — any work that resembles a chequerboard in pattern
- countermark — a mark on an object that is additional to a mark already on that object, and that serves a purpose such as enhancing security, or noting a change in the value of that object, etc
- counterwork — work done in opposition to other work
12 letter words ending with rk
- battery-park — The, a park at the S end of Manhattan, in New York City.
- farm-to-fork — noting or relating to fresh, locally sourced food sold to local consumers or restaurants: farm-to-table meats and seasonal vegetables.
- internetwork — two or more computer networks connected by routers, bridges, etc.: The Internet is the largest internetwork.
- stringy-bark — any of several eucalyptus trees having a fibrous bark
13 letter words ending with rk
14 letter words ending with rk
- clean-and-jerk — a lift in weightlifting in which the weight is held momentarily at shoulder height before being thrust overhead
15 letter words ending with rk
- gesamtkunstwerk — total art work; an artistic creation, as the music dramas of Richard Wagner, that synthesizes the elements of music, drama, spectacle, dance, etc.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RK. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 964 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RK that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.