Words that end in p48
Maybe these words will be useful:
- lap4 — Early assembly language for Linc-8 machine.
- pascal p4 — compiler and interpreter Version ? 1 compiler, assembler/interpreter, documentation Urs Ammann, Kesav Nori, Christian Jacobi A compiler for Pascal written in Pascal, producing an intermediate code, with an assembler and interpreter for the code. reference: Pascal Implementation, by Steven Pemberton and Martin Daniels, published by Ellis Horwood, Chichester, UK (an imprint of Prentice Hall), ISBN: 0-13-653-0311. Also available in Japanese. E-mail: <[email protected]>.
- p4 — A macro/subroutine package for parallel programming by Rusty Lusk <[email protected]>. P4 uses monitors on shared memory machines and message passing on distributed memory machines. It is implemented as a subroutine library for C and Fortran. An enhancement of the "Argonne macros", PARMACS.
- stp4 — A statistical language.
- mp4 — MPEG-4 Part 14: software created by the Motion Picture Experts Group for transmitting data streams to a receiving device in real time
- pucker up — purse your lips to kiss sb
- spout cup — a deep vessel used in feeding babies and invalids, having a long, curved, rising spout.