Words ending with nts
4 letter words ending with nts
- ants — any of numerous black, red, brown, or yellow social insects of the family Formicidae, of worldwide distribution especially in warm climates, having a large head with inner jaws for chewing and outer jaws for carrying and digging, and living in highly organized colonies containing wingless female workers, a winged queen, and, during breeding seasons, winged males, some species being noted for engaging in warfare, slavemaking, or the cultivation of food sources.
- ents — Plural form of ent.
5 letter words ending with nts
6 letter words ending with nts
7 letter words ending with nts
- absents — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- accents — Plural form of accent.
- advents — Plural form of advent.
- amounts — the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate.
- anoints — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of anoint.
8 letter words ending with nts
- accounts — a chronological list of debits and credits relating to a specified asset, liability, expense, or income of a business and forming part of the ledger
- adjoints — Plural form of adjoint.
- affronts — Plural form of affront.
- ailments — Plural form of ailment.
- aliments — that which nourishes; nutriment; food.
9 letter words ending with nts
10 letter words ending with nts
11 letter words ending with nts
12 letter words ending with nts
13 letter words ending with nts
- accouchements — Plural form of accouchement.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- admonishments — Plural form of admonishment.
- announcements — Plural form of announcement.
14 letter words ending with nts
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- advertisements — Plural form of advertisement.
- anticoagulants — Also, anticoagulative [an-tee-koh-ag-yuh-ley-tiv, -luh-tiv, an-tahy-] /ˌæn ti koʊˈæg yəˌleɪ tɪv, -lə tɪv, ˌæn taɪ-/ (Show IPA). preventing coagulation, especially of blood.
- apportionments — Plural form of apportionment.
15 letter words ending with nts
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- acknowledgments — a section of text containing an author’s statement acknowledging his or her use of the works of other authors and thanking the people who have helped him or her, usually printed at the front of a book
- allotransplants — Plural form of allotransplant.
- anticonvulsants — Plural form of anticonvulsant.
- antidepressants — of or relating to a substance that is used in the treatment of mood disorders, as characterized by various manic or depressive affects.
16 letter words ending with nts
17 letter words ending with nts
19 letter words ending with nts
- disenfranchisements — Plural form of disenfranchisement.
29 letter words ending with nts
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NTS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 769 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NTS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.