Words ending with le
3 letter words ending with le
4 letter words ending with le
- able — Someone who is able is very clever or very good at doing something.
- acle — the hard, durable wood of a Philippine leguminous tree, Albizzia acle, used for making fine furniture.
- aole — no; not at all.
- axle — An axle is a rod connecting a pair of wheels on a car or other vehicle.
- bale — A bale is a large quantity of something such as hay, cloth, or paper, tied together tightly.
5 letter words ending with le
- abele — white poplar (sense 1)
- addle — If something addles someone's mind or brain, they become confused and unable to think properly.
- adele — a feminine name
- agile — Someone who is agile can move quickly and easily.
- aisle — An aisle is a long narrow gap that people can walk along between rows of seats in a public building such as a church or between rows of shelves in a supermarket.
6 letter words ending with le
- a-hole — Slang. asshole: used as a euphemism.
- aedile — a magistrate of ancient Rome in charge of public works, games, buildings, and roads
- alible — nourishing; nutritious
- allele — any of two or more variants of a gene that have the same relative position on homologous chromosomes and are responsible for alternative characteristics, such as smooth or wrinkled seeds in peas
- ampule — An ampule is a small container, usually made of glass, that contains a drug that will be injected into someone. The abbreviation amp is also used.
7 letter words ending with le
8 letter words ending with le
- a-sample — the primary urine or blood sample used in doping tests in professional sports; if the A-sample tests positive, the B-sample is tested to confirm or invalidate the results
- abatable — able to be abated
- abristle — Bristling.
- abusable — able to be abused
- adorable — If you say that someone or something is adorable, you are emphasizing that they are very attractive and you feel great affection for them.
9 letter words ending with le
- abbeville — a town in N France: brewing, sugar-refining, and carpet industries. Pop: 24 567 (1999)
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abradable — capable of being abraded
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
10 letter words ending with le
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- accessible — If a place or building is accessible to people, it is easy for them to reach it or get into it. If an object is accessible, it is easy to reach.
- achievable — If you say that something you are trying to do is achievable, you mean that it is possible for you to succeed in doing it.
11 letter words ending with le
- abhominable — abominable.
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- addressable — possessing or capable of being reached by an address
- aelurophile — ailurophile.
- ailurophile — a person who likes cats
12 letter words ending with le
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- acetonitrile — a colourless organic chemical, CH3CN, used chiefly as a solvent
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
13 letter words ending with le
- acrylonitrile — a colourless liquid that is miscible with water and has toxic fumes: used in the manufacture of acrylic fibres and resins, rubber, and thermoplastics. Formula: CH2:CHCN
- adam's-needle — a North American liliaceous plant, Yucca filamentosa, that has a tall woody stem, stiff pointed leaves, and large clusters of white flowers arranged in spikes. It is cultivated as an ornamental plant
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- amphiprostyle — (esp of a classical temple) having a set of columns at both ends but not at the sides
- andersonville — town in SW central Ga.: site of a Confederate prison in the Civil War
14 letter words ending with le
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- bastard-turtle — ridley (def 1).
- businesspeople — a person regularly employed in business, especially a white-collar worker, executive, or owner.
- circumscissile — (of the dry dehiscent fruits of certain plants) opening completely by a transverse split
- co-trimoxazole — an antibiotic consisting of a mixture of trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole (a sulfa drug): used esp to treat infections of the urinary tract and lungs (as in AIDS)
15 letter words ending with le
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- aix-la-chapelle — Aachen
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
- carpentersville — a city in NE Illinois, near Chicago.
16 letter words ending with le
17 letter words ending with le
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7879 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.