Words ending with ined
5 letter words ending with ined
- dined — to eat the principal meal of the day; have dinner.
- fined — of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade: fine wine.
- lined — a thickness of glue, as between two veneers in a sheet of plywood.
- mined — an excavation made in the earth for the purpose of extracting ores, coal, precious stones, etc.
- pined — to yearn deeply; suffer with longing; long painfully (often followed by for): to pine for one's home and family.
6 letter words ending with ined
- alined — to arrange in a straight line; adjust according to a line.
- chined — Pertaining to, or having, a chine, or backbone; used in composition.
- coined — a piece of metal stamped and issued by the authority of a government for use as money.
- feined — Simple past tense and past participle of feine.
- foined — Simple past tense and past participle of foin.
7 letter words ending with ined
- affined — closely related; connected
- basined — Enclosed in a basin.
- brained — having a particular type of brain (used in combination): small-brained dinosaurs.
- cabined — a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- chained — If you say that someone is chained to a person or a situation, you are emphasizing that there are reasons why they cannot leave that person or situation, even though you think they might like to.
8 letter words ending with ined
- -brained — You can combine -brained with nouns to form adjectives which describe the quality of someone's mind when you consider that person to be rather stupid.
- -engined — -engined combines with other words to show the number or type of engines that something has.
- -stained — stained, covered, or marked with the substance specified
- -trained — having been trained by a specified person or organization
- adjoined — to be close to or in contact with; abut on: His property adjoins the lake.
9 letter words ending with ined
- abstained — to hold oneself back voluntarily, especially from something regarded as improper or unhealthy (usually followed by from): to abstain from eating meat.
- bargained — Simple past tense and past participle of bargain.
- captained — Simple past tense and past participle of captain.
- chagrined — If you are chagrined by something, it disappoints, upsets, or annoys you, perhaps because of your own failure.
- conjoined — joined together, united, or linked.
10 letter words ending with ined
- bulletined — a brief account or statement, as of news or events, issued for the information of the public.
- calcimined — Simple past tense and past participle of calcimine.
- complained — to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.
- crinolined — wearing a crinoline
- determined — of unwavering mind; resolute; firm
11 letter words ending with ined
- appertained — Past participle of appertain.
- ascertained — to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
- birdbrained — a stupid, foolish, or scatterbrained person.
- chilblained — Afflicted with a chilblain.
- constrained — embarrassed, unnatural, or forced
12 letter words ending with ined
13 letter words ending with ined
14 letter words ending with ined
- coarse-grained — having a large or coarse grain
- counterstained — Simple past tense and past participle of counterstain.
- feather-veined — (of a leaf) having a series of veins branching from each side of the midrib toward the margin; pinnately veined.
- featherbrained — Alternative spelling of feather-brained.
- grease-stained — stained with grease marks
15 letter words ending with ined
16 letter words ending with ined
- grant-maintained — funded by national government
- multidisciplined — composed of or combining several usually separate branches of learning or fields of expertise: a multidisciplinary study of the 18th century.
- nicotine-stained — discoloured by the effects of nicotine
- self-disciplined — Someone who is self-disciplined has the ability to control themselves and to make themselves work hard or behave in a particular way without needing anyone else to tell them what to do.
- state-maintained — publicly funded
On this page, we collect all words that ending in INED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 288 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in INED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.