Words ending with ille
4 letter words ending with ille
- ille — a river in Ille-et-Vilaine in W France, flowing S to Rennes.
5 letter words ending with ille
- fille — a girl or young woman
- lille — a department in N France. 2229 sq. mi. (5770 sq. km). Capital: Lille.
- rille — any of certain long, narrow, straight or sinuous trenches or valleys observed on the surface of the moon.
- wille — Obsolete spelling of will.
- zille — Helen. born 1951, South African politician and journalist: mayor of Cape Town (2006–09); leader of the Democratic Alliance party (2007–15); premier of Western Cape from 2009
6 letter words ending with ille
7 letter words ending with ille
- braille — Braille is a system of printing for blind people. The letters are printed as groups of raised dots that you can feel with your fingers.
- camille — a feminine name
- codille — (in the game of ombre) a term indicating that the game is won
- famille — Chinese enameled porcelain of particular periods in the 17th and 18th centuries with a predominant color, famille jaune.
- lucille — a female given name, form of Lucia or Lucy.
8 letter words ending with ille
- aiguille — a rock mass or mountain peak shaped like a needle
- banville — Théodore de (teɔdɔr də). 1823–91, French poet, who anticipated the Parnassian school in his perfection of form and command of rhythm
- bastille — a fortress in Paris, built in the 14th century: a prison until its destruction in 1789, at the beginning of the French Revolution
- beeville — a city in S Texas.
- canaille — the masses; mob; rabble
9 letter words ending with ille
- abbeville — a town in N France: brewing, sugar-refining, and carpet industries. Pop: 24 567 (1999)
- andouille — a spicy smoked pork sausage with a blackish skin
- apostille — a marginal annotation or note.
- asheville — city in W N.C.: pop. 69,000
- bienville — Sieur de(born Jean Baptiste Le Moyne) 1680-1768; Fr. colonizer & governor of Louisiana: founder of New Orleans
10 letter words ending with ille
- belleville — a city in SW Illinois.
- beltsville — a town in central Maryland, near Washington, D.C.
- bidonville — a shanty town
- blainville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
- bonneville — Lake, a prehistoric lake in Utah, E Nevada, and S Idaho: Great Salt Lake is its remnant. 350 miles (564 km) long.
11 letter words ending with ille
12 letter words ending with ille
- bartlesville — a city in NE Oklahoma.
- basse-taille — of or relating to an enameling technique in which transparent enamels are fused over a background carved in low relief, or to a piece, as of jewelry, so enameled.
- boucherville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
- bougainville — an island in the W Pacific, in Papua New Guinea: the largest of the Solomon Islands: unilaterally declared independence in 1990; occupied by government troops in 1992, and granted autonomy in 2001. Chief town: Kieta. Area: 10 049 sq km (3880 sq miles)
- bournonville — Auguste [French oh-gyst] /French oʊˈgüst/ (Show IPA), 1805–79, Danish ballet dancer and choreographer.
13 letter words ending with ille
14 letter words ending with ille
15 letter words ending with ille
16 letter words ending with ille
- chancellorsville — hamlet in NE Va. (now called Chancellor): site of a Civil War battle (May, 1863) won by Confederate forces
17 letter words ending with ille
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- fouquier-tinville — Antoine Quentin [ahn-twan kahn-tan] /ɑ̃ˈtwan kɑ̃ˈtɛ̃/ (Show IPA), 1747?–95, French revolutionist: prosecutor during the Reign of Terror.
22 letter words ending with ille
- whitchurch-stouffville — a town in SW Ontario, in S Canada, N of Toronto.
24 letter words ending with ille
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ILLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 249 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ILLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.