Words ending with et
3 letter words ending with et
- bet — If you bet on the result of a horse race, football game, or other event, you give someone a sum of money which they give you back with extra money if the result is what you predicted, or which they keep if it is not.
- cet — Central European Time
- det — diethyltryptamine, a hallucinogenic drug
- fet — (obsolete) To fetch.
- get — to receive or come to have possession, use, or enjoyment of: to get a birthday present; to get a pension.
4 letter words ending with et
- abet — If one person abets another, they help or encourage them to do something criminal or wrong. Abet is often used in the legal expression 'aid and abet'.
- beet — Beet is a crop with a thick round root. It is often used to feed animals, especially cows.
- blet — a state of softness or decay in certain fruits, such as the medlar, brought about by overripening
- boet — brother; mate, chum
- chet — a male given name, form of Chester.
5 letter words ending with et
- adret — a side of a mountain receiving direct sunlight.
- aglet — a metal sheath or tag at the end of a shoelace, ribbon, etc
- armet — a close-fitting medieval visored helmet with a neck guard
- ashet — a shallow oval dish or large plate
- asset — Something or someone that is an asset is considered useful or helps a person or organization to be successful.
6 letter words ending with et
- aarnet — Australian Academic Research Network
- afreet — a powerful evil demon or giant monster
- aiglet — a metal or plastic tag or sheath at the end of a lace used for tying, as of a shoelace.
- amulet — An amulet is a small object that you wear or carry because you think it will bring you good luck and protect you from evil or injury.
- anklet — an ornamental chain worn around the ankle
7 letter words ending with et
- afslaet — Associate Fellow of the Society of Licensed Aircraft Engineers and Technologists
- alkanet — a European boraginaceous plant, Alkanna tinctoria, the roots of which yield a red dye
- annulet — a moulding in the form of a ring, as at the top of a column adjoining the capital
- arpanet — Advanced Research Projects Agency Network
- attelet — a small, thin, top-ornamented skewer used decoratively for serving sandwiches and hors d'oeuvres.
8 letter words ending with et
- allecret — a half suit of light plate armor.
- alphabet — An alphabet is a set of letters usually presented in a fixed order which is used for writing the words of a particular language or group of languages.
- anchoret — anchorite.
- ansermet — Ernest (ɛrnɛst). 1883–1969, Swiss orchestral conductor; principal conductor of Diaghilev's Ballets Russes
- balconet — a small ornamental balcony which does not extend far beyond the window, essentially a guardrail
9 letter words ending with et
10 letter words ending with et
- analphabet — an illiterate person unfamiliar with the letters of the alphabet
- backstreet — a street in a town remote from the main roads
- bakersheet — dripping pan.
- big-ticket — If you describe something as a big-ticket item, you mean that it costs a lot of money.
- bluebonnet — a broad, flat cap of blue woolen cloth, formerly worn in Scotland
11 letter words ending with et
- aftermarket — The aftermarket is all the related products that are sold after an item, especially a car, has been bought.
- anti-soviet — opposed to anything characteristic of or relating to the former Soviet Union and its government
- back-street — taking place in secrecy and often illegally: back-street political maneuvering; back-street drug dealing.
- bittersweet — If you describe an experience as bittersweet, you mean that it has some happy aspects and some sad ones.
- breadbasket — a basket for carrying bread or rolls
12 letter words ending with et
13 letter words ending with et
- clothesbasket — a basket for holding and carrying laundry.
- crest-coronet — a small crown.
- dronkverdriet — drunk and maudlin
- dumdum-bullet — a hollow-nosed or soft-nosed bullet that expands on impact, inflicting a severe wound.
- leatherjacket — Also called leather jack. any of several carangid fishes having narrow, linear scales embedded in the skin at various angles, especially Oligoplites saurus, found in tropical American waters.
14 letter words ending with et
15 letter words ending with et
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- flibbertigibbet — a chattering or flighty, light-headed person.
16 letter words ending with et
- levallois-perret — a suburb of Paris, in N France, on the Seine.
20 letter words ending with et
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
- hail-fellow-well-met — friendly but insincere
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ET. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2327 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ET that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.