Words ending with ent
4 letter words ending with ent
- bent — Bent is the past tense and past participle of bend.
- cent — A cent is a small unit of money worth one hundredth of some currencies, for example the dollar and the euro.
- dent — If you dent the surface of something, you make a hollow area in it by hitting or pressing it.
- gent — Flemish name of Ghent.
- hent — to seize.
5 letter words ending with ent
- agent — A chemical that has a particular effect or is used for a particular purpose can be referred to as a particular kind of agent.
- ament — a mentally deficient person
- anent — lying against; alongside
- blent — blend
- brent — a borough of NW Greater London. Pop: 267 800 (2003 est). Area: 44 sq km (17 sq miles)
6 letter words ending with ent
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- absent — If someone or something is absent from a place or situation where they should be or where they usually are, they are not there.
- accent — Someone who speaks with a particular accent pronounces the words of a language in a distinctive way that shows which country, region, or social class they come from.
- adient — tending to move toward a stimulus.
- advent — In the Christian church, Advent is the period between Advent Sunday, the Sunday closest to the 30th of November, and Christmas Day.
7 letter words ending with ent
- abluent — a substance used for cleansing
- ailment — An ailment is an illness, especially one that is not very serious.
- aliment — something that nourishes or sustains the body or mind
- ambient — The ambient temperature is the temperature of the air above the ground in a particular place.
- ancient — Ancient means very old, or having existed for a long time.
8 letter words ending with ent
- abducent — (of a muscle) abducting
- abetment — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abutment — the state or process of abutting
- accident — An accident happens when a vehicle hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing injury or damage.
- acescent — slightly sour or turning sour
9 letter words ending with ent
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- absolvent — a person who absolves
10 letter words ending with ent
11 letter words ending with ent
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acaulescent — having no visible stem or a very short one
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
12 letter words ending with ent
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
- accoutrement — Accoutrements are all the things you have with you when you travel or when you take part in a particular activity.
- admonishment — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
13 letter words ending with ent
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
- adultolescent — a young adult or middle-aged person who has interests, traits, etc., that are usually associated with teenagers.
- advertisement — An advertisement is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
14 letter words ending with ent
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aftertreatment — a method or device for reducing harmful emissions from internal-combustion engines before they are released into the atmosphere, for example a filter or a catalytic converter
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
15 letter words ending with ent
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- counterargument — A counterargument is an argument that makes an opposing point to another argument.
- countermovement — the act, process, or result of moving.
- disentanglement — Removal of, or extrication from twists, tangles, complications or confusion.
- disillusionment — to free from or deprive of illusion, belief, idealism, etc.; disenchant.
16 letter words ending with ent
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- counterstatement — a statement made to deny or refute another statement.
- disestablishment — to deprive of the character of being established; cancel; abolish.
- disfranchisement — to deprive (a person) of a right of citizenship, as of the right to vote.
17 letter words ending with ent
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- burton-upon-trent — a town in W central England, in E Staffordshire: famous for brewing. Pop: 43 784 (2001)
- great-grandparent — a grandfather or grandmother of one's father or mother.
- hyper-intelligent — having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals: an intelligent student.
18 letter words ending with ent
19 letter words ending with ent
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
21 letter words ending with ent
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ENT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3449 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ENT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.