Words ending with ct
3 letter words ending with ct
- act — When you act, you do something for a particular purpose.
- dct — discrete cosine transform
- ect — electroconvulsive therapy
- gct — (programming, tool) A test-coverage tool by Brian Marick <[email protected]>, based on GNU C. Version 1.4 was ported to Sun-3, Sun-4, RS/6000, 68000, 88000, HP-PA, IBM 3090, Ultrix, Convex, SCO but not Linux, Solaris, or Microsoft Windows. Commercial support is available from the author (+1 217 351 7228).
- ict — Information and communication technology.
4 letter words ending with ct
5 letter words ending with ct
6 letter words ending with ct
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- abject — You use abject to emphasize that a situation or quality is extremely bad.
- addict — An addict is someone who takes harmful drugs and cannot stop taking them.
- adduct — (of a muscle) to draw or pull (a leg, arm, etc) towards the median axis of the body
- adject — (obsolete) To annex.
7 letter words ending with ct
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- adjunct — Something that is an adjunct to something larger or more important is connected with it or helps to perform the same task.
- afflict — If you are afflicted by pain, illness, or disaster, it affects you badly and makes you suffer.
- anteact — A preceding act.
- apomict — an organism, esp a plant, produced by apomixis
8 letter words ending with ct
9 letter words ending with ct
- architect — An architect is a person who designs buildings.
- bicompact — compact1 (def 7).
- byproduct — A byproduct is something that is produced during the manufacture or processing of another product.
- constrict — If a part of your body, especially your throat, is constricted or if it constricts, something causes it to become narrower.
- construct — to draw (a line, angle, or figure) so that certain requirements are satisfied
10 letter words ending with ct
- autodidact — a person who is self-taught
- by-product — A by-product is something which is produced during the manufacture or processing of another product.
- cataphract — a defensive armour, often made of link mail, used for the entire body
- circumduct — (obsolete) To lead about or astray.
- contradict — If you contradict someone, you say that what they have just said is wrong, or suggest that it is wrong by saying something different.
11 letter words ending with ct
- aftereffect — The aftereffects of an event, experience, or substance are the conditions which result from it.
- agriproduct — a product that is a result of agribusiness
- autocorrect — a function that attempts to correct errors made by the user when entering text into an electronic device
- chain-react — to undergo a chain reaction
- circumcinct — Past participle of circumcinge.
12 letter words ending with ct
- after-effect — The after-effects of an event, experience, or substance are the conditions which result from it.
- autodestruct — likely to or possessing the power to destroy or obliterate itself or its possessor
- counter-fact — a conditional statement the first clause of which expresses something contrary to fact, as “If I had known.”.
- field-effect — designating or of an electronic component or device, esp. a transistor, controlled by an external electric field
- fluidextract — a liquid preparation, containing alcohol as a solvent or as a preservative, that contains in each cubic centimeter the medicinal activity of one gram of the crude drug in powdered form.
13 letter words ending with ct
- auto-destruct — self-destruct.
- fluid-extract — a liquid preparation, containing alcohol as a solvent or as a preservative, that contains in each cubic centimeter the medicinal activity of one gram of the crude drug in powdered form.
- interdistrict — a division of territory, as of a country, state, or county, marked off for administrative, electoral, or other purposes.
- intradistrict — Within a single district.
- multi-product — a thing produced by labor: products of farm and factory; the product of his thought.
14 letter words ending with ct
- contradistinct — Distinguished by opposite qualities.
- counterproject — an opposing project or scheme
- countersubject — (in a fugue) the theme in one voice that accompanies the statement of the subject in another
- letter-perfect — knowing one's part, lesson, or the like, perfectly.
- matter-of-fact — adhering strictly to fact; not imaginative; prosaic; dry; commonplace: a matter-of-fact account of the political rally.
15 letter words ending with ct
16 letter words ending with ct
17 letter words ending with ct
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 932 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.