Words that end in chiu
Maybe these words will be useful:
- gracchi — Gaius Sempronius [gey-uh s sem-proh-nee-uh s] /ˈgeɪ əs sɛmˈproʊ ni əs/ (Show IPA), 153–121 b.c, and his brother, Tiberius Sempronius [tahy-beer-ee-uh s] /taɪˈbɪər i əs/ (Show IPA) 163–133 b.c., Roman reformers and orators.
- shchi — a Russian cabbage soup
- malachi — a Minor Prophet of the 5th century b.c.
- bauchi — a state of N Nigeria; tin mining. Capital: Bauchi. Pop: 4 676 465 (2006). Area: 45 837 sq km (17 698 sq miles)
- brunelleschi — Filippo (fiˈlippo). 1377–1446, Italian architect, whose works in Florence include the dome of the cathedral, the Pazzi chapel of Santa Croce, and the church of San Lorenzo
- tamagotchi — a handheld digital toy, consisting of a digital 'pet' that the owner looks after; very popular in the 1990s
- baranovichi — a city in W central Belarus, SW of Minsk.
- balochi — Baluchi.
- gnocchi — a dish of little dumplings made from potatoes, semolina, flour, or a combination of these ingredients.