11-letter words that end in aria
- antimalaria — acting against or preventing malaria
- auricularia — the bilaterally symmetrical, ciliated larva of a holothurian.
- balistraria — (in a medieval fortification) an opening, usually in the form of a cross, through which a crossbow could be fired.
- black maria — a police van for transporting prisoners
- calceolaria — any tropical American scrophulariaceous plant of the genus Calceolaria: cultivated for its speckled slipper-shaped flowers
- carpentaria — Gulf ofarm of the Arafura Sea, indenting the N coast of Australia: c. 480 mi (772 km) long; 400 mi (644 km) wide
- fritillaria — any liliaceous plant of the genus Fritillaria, comprising bulbous herbs having drooping, bell-shaped flowers.
- hyperovaria — precocious sexuality in girls due to abnormally heavy ovarian secretion.
- mammillaria — any of various cacti of the genus Mammillaria, including the pincushion cactus.
- sanguinaria — the bloodroot, Sanguinaria canadensis.
- santa maria — (italics) the flagship used by Columbus when he made his first voyage of discovery to America in 1492.
On this page, we collect all 11-letter words ending in ARIA. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 11-letter word that ends in ARIA to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.