Words ending with and
3 letter words ending with and
- and — You use and to link two or more words, groups, or clauses.
- coffee and — coffee and a snack.
- come and — to move towards a particular person or thing or accompany a person with some specified purpose
- go and — to move or proceed, especially to or from something: They're going by bus.
- good and — morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious: a good man.
4 letter words ending with and
- -and — indicating a person or thing that is to be dealt with in a specified way
- band — A band is a small group of musicians who play popular music such as jazz, rock, or pop.
- cand — Alternative form of kand.
- fand — (transitive) To seek (to do a thing); try; attempt; endeavour; make a shift.
- gand — French name of Ghent.
5 letter words ending with and
- -land — a kind or quality of land
- aband — (transitive) To desist in practicing, using, or doing; to renounce. (attested only in the late 16th century).
- aland — to land, on land, ashore
- bland — If you describe someone or something as bland, you mean that they are rather dull and unexciting.
- brand — If someone is branded as something bad, people think they are that thing.
6 letter words ending with and
- adland — the advertising industry and the people who work in it
- argand — a lamp with a hollow circular wick
- armand — a male given name, French form of Herman.
- boland — an area of high altitude in S South Africa
- briand — Aristide (aristid). 1862–1932, French socialist statesman: prime minister of France 11 times. He was responsible for the separation of Church and State (1905) and he advocated a United States of Europe. Nobel peace prize 1926
7 letter words ending with and
- -farand — having a specified manner or appearance
- armband — An armband is a band of fabric that you wear round your upper arm in order to show that you have an official position or belong to a particular group. Some people also wear a black armband to show that a friend or relation has died.
- ashland — a city in NE Kentucky, on the Ohio River.
- astrand — in a stranded manner or from the point of view of being run aground
- badland — Alternative form of badlands.
8 letter words ending with and
- allemand — Misspelling of allemande.
- auckland — the chief port of New Zealand, in the northern part of North Island: former capital of New Zealand (1840–65). Pop: 450 300 (2010 est)
- backband — a moulding used at the edges of a window casing
- backhand — A backhand is a shot in tennis or squash, which you make with your arm across your body.
- backland — undeveloped land behind a developed property
9 letter words ending with and
- aforehand — beforehand; in advance
- ampersand — An ampersand is the sign &, used to represent the word 'and.'
- analysand — any person who is undergoing psychoanalysis
- baekeland — Leo Hendrik [lee-oh hen-drik;; Flemish ley-oh hen-drik] /ˈli oʊ ˈhɛn drɪk;; Flemish ˈleɪ oʊ ˈhɛn drɪk/ (Show IPA), 1863–1944, U.S. chemist, born in Belgium: developed Bakelite.
- bandstand — A bandstand is a platform with a roof where a military band or a brass band can play in the open air.
10 letter words ending with and
- bananaland — Queensland.
- basel-land — a demicanton in N Switzerland. 165 sq. mi. (425 sq. km). Capital: Liestal.
- basutoland — Lesotho
- beforehand — If you do something beforehand, you do it earlier than a particular event.
- behindhand — If someone is behindhand, they have been delayed or have made less progress in their work than they or other people think they should.
11 letter words ending with and
- barotseland — a region in W Zambia. 44,920 sq. mi. (116,343 sq. km).
- bundelkhand — a region of central India: formerly native states, now mainly part of Madhya Pradesh
- candlestand — a slender stand or table, often with a tripod base, for holding a candlestick or candelabrum.
- chamberhand — a worker in the cold storage area of a slaughterhouse
- countermand — If you countermand an order, you cancel it, usually by giving a different order.
12 letter words ending with and
- bechuanaland — former British territory (1884-1966) in S Africa: now the country of Botswana
- farthingland — a unit of land area, sometimes described as being equivalent to thirty acres
- four-in-hand — a long necktie to be tied in a slipknot with the ends left hanging.
- gangsterland — an area controlled by gangsters
- gondwanaland — a hypothetical landmass in the Southern Hemisphere that separated toward the end of the Paleozoic Era to form South America, Africa, Antarctica, and Australia.
13 letter words ending with and
- chateaubriand — François René (frɑ̃swa rəne), Vicomte de Chateaubriand. 1768–1848, French writer and statesman: a precursor of the romantic movement in France; his works include Le Génie du Christianisme (1802) and Mémoires d'outre-tombe (1849–50)
- christiansand — former name of Kristiansand.
- close-at-hand — lying in the near future or vicinity; nearby or imminent.
- counterdemand — a demand made in response to another demand
- misunderstand — to take (words, statements, etc.) in a wrong sense; understand wrongly.
14 letter words ending with and
15 letter words ending with and
16 letter words ending with and
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
17 letter words ending with and
- cloud-cuckoo-land — If you say that someone is living in cloud-cuckoo-land, you are criticizing them because they think there are no problems and that things will happen exactly as they want them to, when this is obviously not the case.
- second-in-command — A second-in-command is someone who is next in rank to the leader of a group, and who has authority to give orders when the leader is not there.
18 letter words ending with and
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
19 letter words ending with and
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AND. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1043 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AND that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.