Words ending with al
2 letter words ending with al
- al — Albania
3 letter words ending with al
4 letter words ending with al
- agal — (among Arabs) a cord wound around a kaffiyeh to hold it in place.
- anal — Anal means relating to the anus of a person or animal.
- baal — any of several ancient Semitic fertility gods
- beal — a god of the ancient Celts, a personification of the sun.
- coal — Coal is a hard black substance that is extracted from the ground and burned as fuel.
5 letter words ending with al
- acral — Of or pertaining to peripheral body parts, such as toes and fingers.
- algal — Algal means relating to algae.
- annal — the recorded events of one year
- appal — If something appals you, it disgusts you because it seems so bad or unpleasant.
- areal — any particular extent of space or surface; part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
6 letter words ending with al
- aboral — away from or opposite the mouth
- acetal — 1,1-diethoxyethane; a colourless volatile liquid used as a solvent and in perfumes. Formula: CH3CH(OC2H5)2
- actual — You use actual to emphasize that you are referring to something real or genuine.
- adoral — Relating to or denoting the side or end where the mouth is situated, especially in animals, such as echinoderms, that lack clear upper and lower sides.
- aerial — You talk about aerial attacks and aerial photographs to indicate that people or things on the ground are attacked or photographed by people in aeroplanes.
7 letter words ending with al
- abaxial — facing away from the axis, as the surface of a leaf
- abuttal — abuttals. those parts of one piece of land that abut on adjacent lands; boundaries. Also, buttals. Law. the boundary lines of a piece of land in relation to adjacent lands.
- abysmal — If you describe a situation or the condition of something as abysmal, you think that it is very bad or poor in quality.
- abyssal — of or belonging to the ocean depths, esp below 2000 metres (6500 feet)
- acaudal — having no tail
8 letter words ending with al
9 letter words ending with al
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- accentual — of, relating to, or having accents; rhythmic
- acquittal — Acquittal is a formal declaration in a court of law that someone who has been accused of a crime is innocent.
10 letter words ending with al
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- academical — academic.
- accidental — An accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident, and is not deliberately intended.
- accipitral — accipitrine.
11 letter words ending with al
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- accessorial — of or like an accessory; supplementary
- accusatival — of the accusative case
- adventitial — of or relating to the adventitia
- adversarial — If you describe something as adversarial, you mean that it involves two or more people or organizations who are opposing each other.
12 letter words ending with al
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- accusatorial — containing or implying blame or strong criticism
- acutilingual — having a sharply pointed tongue or mouth, as certain bees.
- adaptational — of or relating to adaptation
- aeronautical — Aeronautical means involving or relating to the design and construction of aeroplanes.
13 letter words ending with al
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- agent-general — a representative in London of a Canadian province or an Australian state
- aggregational — resulting from aggregation
- ambassadorial — Ambassadorial means belonging or relating to an ambassador.
14 letter words ending with al
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- alveolopalatal — articulated with the blade or front of the tongue approaching or touching the front of the hard palate near its junction with the alveolar ridge; having a primary palatal articulation and a secondary alveolar articulation.
- anteroparietal — situated in a forward part or on the wall of an organ or cavity.
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- anti-diarrheal — an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.
15 letter words ending with al
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
16 letter words ending with al
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-patriarchal — of or relating to a patriarch, the male head of a family, tribe, community, church, order, etc.: my father's conservative, patriarchal ways.
- anti-sentimental — expressive of or appealing to sentiment, especially the tender emotions and feelings, as love, pity, or nostalgia: a sentimental song.
- anti-theoretical — of, relating to, or consisting in theory; not practical (distinguished from applied).
17 letter words ending with al
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
- anti-intellectual — hostile to or opposed to intellectual persons or matters, ideas, activities, etc.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words ending with al
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
19 letter words ending with al
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
23 letter words ending with al
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6676 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.