6-letter words containing sd
- 386bsd — (operating system) (Or "jolix /joh'liks/) A free software port originally derived from the generally available parts of the "Berkeley Net Release/2" to the Intel i386 architecture by William Jolitz and friends. The name Jolix is used to differentiate it from BSDI's port based on the same source tape, which is called BSD/386. Many new and innovative features were added to 386BSD following its original release in June 1992. An unofficial patchkit, available from many anonymous FTP archives, solves many of the problems associated with 386BSD Version 0.1. In addition, many common Unix packages have been ported. 386BSD has been superseded by FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.
- 4.2bsd — Berkeley Software Distribution
- 4.3bsd — Berkeley Software Distribution
- bsd386 — 386BSD
- esdras — either of two books of the Apocrypha, I and II Esdras, called III and IV Esdras, in the Douay Bible
- guesde — Jules [zhyl] /ʒül/ (Show IPA), (Mathieu Basile) 1845–1922, French socialist leader, editor, and writer.
- lasdun — Sir Denys. 1914–2001, British architect. He is best known for the University of East Anglia (1968) and the National Theatre in London (1976)
- misdid — Simple past form of misdo.
- nasdaq — National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations: a system for quoting over-the-counter securities.
- netbsd — (operating system) An open source Unix clone that aims for platform independance by a clean separation between the hardware and the the kernel. It has been ported to many platforms from embedded systems to 64-bit computers.
- sdaine — to disdain
- sderot — a city in the W Negev in S Israel, close to the border with Gaza; a target for sustained rocket attack by Hamas since 2001. Population: 19 800 (2006 est)
- sdl 92 — SDL with object-orientation.
- sds 92 — (computer) A 12-bit computer from Scientific Data Systems which preceded the Xerox Data Systems Model 940.
- wisden — John. 1826–84, English cricketer; publisher of Wisden Cricketers' Almanack, which first appeared in 1864
- wisdom — the quality or state of being wise; knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
On this page, we collect all 6-letter words with SD. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 6-letter word that contains SD to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.