Words containing sd
3 letter words containing sd
4 letter words containing sd
- asde — Airport Surface Detection Equipment: a radar system that is used by aircraft controllers to assist in the safe manoeuvring of aircraft on the ground
- asdf — Common fill-in word (where keyboards are used, which have these letters in horizontal sequence).
- asdl — Abstract-Type and Scheme-Definition Language
- dasd — Direct-Access Storage Device
- dhsd — Duplex High Speed Data
5 letter words containing sd
6 letter words containing sd
- 386bsd — (operating system) (Or "jolix /joh'liks/) A free software port originally derived from the generally available parts of the "Berkeley Net Release/2" to the Intel i386 architecture by William Jolitz and friends. The name Jolix is used to differentiate it from BSDI's port based on the same source tape, which is called BSD/386. Many new and innovative features were added to 386BSD following its original release in June 1992. An unofficial patchkit, available from many anonymous FTP archives, solves many of the problems associated with 386BSD Version 0.1. In addition, many common Unix packages have been ported. 386BSD has been superseded by FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.
- 4.2bsd — Berkeley Software Distribution
- 4.3bsd — Berkeley Software Distribution
- bsd386 — 386BSD
- esdras — either of two books of the Apocrypha, I and II Esdras, called III and IV Esdras, in the Douay Bible
7 letter words containing sd
8 letter words containing sd
- bethesda — a pool in Jerusalem reputed to have healing powers, where a paralysed man was healed by Jesus (John 5:2)
- disdaine — Obsolete spelling of disdain.
- disdains — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of disdain.
- domesday — doomsday.
- doomsday — the day of the Last Judgment, at the end of the world.
9 letter words containing sd
- asdfghjkl — Common filler text.
- bleasdale — Alan. born 1946, British playwright, best known for his television series The Boys From the Blackstuff (1983) and GBH (1991)
- bloomsday — an annual celebration in Dublin on 16 June of the life of James Joyce and, in particular, his novel Ulysses, which is entirely set in Dublin on 16 June 1904
- ddr-sdram — Double Data Rate Random Access Memory
- desdemona — (in Shakespeare's Othello) Othello's wife, murdered by her husband as a result of jealousy instilled by Iago.
10 letter words containing sd
11 letter words containing sd
- cotransduce — to cause (genes) to undergo cotransduction
- dittersdorf — Karl Ditters von [kahrl dit-uh rs fuh n] /kɑrl ˈdɪt ərs fən/ (Show IPA), 1739–99, Austrian violinist and composer.
- evesdropper — Archaic form of eavesdropper.
- krugersdorp — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa, NW of Johannesburg.
- misdealings — Plural form of misdealing.
12 letter words containing sd
- crossdresser — to dress in clothing typically worn by members of the opposite sex.
- disdainfully — full of or showing disdain; scornful.
- eavesdropped — Simple past tense and past participle of eavesdrop.
- eavesdropper — to listen secretly to a private conversation.
- gersdorffite — a mineral, sulfide-arsenide of nickel, NiAsS, occurring in metallic, light-gray cubes.
13 letter words containing sd
14 letter words containing sd
- cotransduction — the simultaneous transfer of multiple genes from one bacterium to another by a single bacteriophage
- disdainfulness — The state or quality of being disdainful.
- jurisdictional — the right, power, or authority to administer justice by hearing and determining controversies.
- mesdemoiselles — a plural of mademoiselle.
- misdeclaration — An incorrect declaration, especially in an official context.
15 letter words containing sd
16 letter words containing sd
- jurisdictionally — In a jurisdictional way.
18 letter words containing sd
- magnetogasdynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
19 letter words containing sd
- transdenominational — of or relating to a denomination or denominations.
On this page, we collect all words with SD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 284 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.