Words containing oil
3 letter words containing oil
- oil — any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
4 letter words containing oil
- boil — When a hot liquid boils or when you boil it, bubbles appear in it and it starts to change into steam or vapour.
- coil — A coil of rope or wire is a length of it that has been wound into a series of loops.
- foil — to cover or back with foil.
- moil — to work hard; drudge.
- noil — a short fiber of cotton, wool, worsted, etc., separated from the long fibers in combing.
5 letter words containing oil
6 letter words containing oil
7 letter words containing oil
- airfoil — a cross section of an aileron, wing, tailplane, or rotor blade
- boileau — Nicolas (nikɔlɑ). full name Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux. 1636–1711, French poet and critic; author of satires, epistles, and L'Art poétique (1674), in which he laid down the basic principles of French classical literature
- boilery — a place where water is boiled in order to extract salt
- boiling — very warm
- boiloff — quantity of liquified gases lost in evaporation
8 letter words containing oil
- aerofoil — a cross section of an aileron, wing, tailplane, or rotor blade
- airfoils — Plural form of airfoil.
- assoiled — Simple past tense and past participle of assoil.
- boil-off — Rocketry. any vapor loss from the oxidizer or fuel in a rocket during countdown.
- boilable — suitable or recommended for boiling: a diet of vegetables, rice, and other boilable foods.
9 letter words containing oil
10 letter words containing oil
- assoilment — the state or act of forgiveness or deliverance from transgression or denunciation
- boilersuit — a one-piece work garment consisting of overalls and a shirt top usually worn over ordinary clothes to protect them
- charbroils — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of charbroil.
- cinquefoil — any plant of the N temperate rosaceous genus Potentilla, typically having five-lobed compound leaves
- despoilers — Plural form of despoiler.
11 letter words containing oil
- assoilments — Plural form of assoilment.
- boil-in-bag — of or being a prepared, often frozen, food sealed and sold in a plastic bag that is immersed in boiling water until the contents are cooked or heated for serving.
- boilermaker — a person who works with metal in heavy industry; plater or welder
- boilerplate — A boilerplate is a basic written contract that can be used to make many different kinds of contracts.
- charbroiled — Charbroiled meat or fish has been cooked so that it burns slightly and turns black.
12 letter words containing oil
- boilermaking — metal-working in heavy industry; plating or welding
- charbroiling — Present participle of charbroil.
- counterfoils — Plural form of counterfoil.
- disembroiled — Simple past tense and past participle of disembroil.
- paraffin-oil — a white or colorless, tasteless, odorless, water-insoluble, solid substance not easily acted upon by reagents, consisting of a mixture of hydrocarbons chiefly of the alkane series, obtained from crude petroleum: used in candles, for forming preservative coatings and seals, for waterproofing paper, etc.
15 letter words containing oil
17 letter words containing oil
On this page, we collect all words with OIL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 662 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OIL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.