Words containing feed
6 letter words containing feed
- feeded — (nonstandard) Simple past tense and past participle of feed.
- feedee — The participant in feederism who is overfed.
- feeder — a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- infeed — The action or process of supplying material to a machine.
- refeed — to give food to; supply with nourishment: to feed a child.
7 letter words containing feed
- feedbag — Also called nose bag. a bag for feeding horses, placed before the mouth and fastened around the head with straps.
- feedbox — a box for animal feed.
- feeders — Plural form of feeder.
- feeding — food, especially for farm animals, as cattle, horses or chickens.
- feedlot — a plot of ground, often near a stockyard, where livestock are gathered to be fattened for market.
8 letter words containing feed
- birdfeed — food for birds
- feedable — to give food to; supply with nourishment: to feed a child.
- feedback — Electronics. the process of returning part of the output of a circuit, system, or device to the input, either to oppose the input (negative feedback) or to aid the input (positive feedback) acoustic feedback.
- feedbags — Plural form of feedbag.
- feedhole — a small opening through which something passes, for instance a cable
9 letter words containing feed
10 letter words containing feed
11 letter words containing feed
- antifeedant — a chemical agent that causes a pest, as an insect, to stop eating.
- biofeedback — a technique for teaching the control of autonomic functions, such as the rate of heartbeat or breathing, by recording the activity and presenting it (usually visually) so that the person can know the state of the autonomic function he or she is learning to control
- bottle-feed — If you bottle-feed a baby, you give it milk or a liquid like milk in a bottle rather than the baby sucking milk from its mother's breasts.
- breast-feed — When a woman breast-feeds her baby, she feeds it with milk from her breasts, rather than from a bottle.
- chickenfeed — If you think that an amount of money is so small it is hardly worth having or considering, you can say that it is chickenfeed.
12 letter words containing feed
- bottomfeeder — (networking) An RSS aggregator.
- edger-feeder — a machine used to sort letters automatically according to envelope size.
- feed-forward — A multi-layer perceptron network in which the outputs from all neurons (see McCulloch-Pitts) go to following but not preceding layers, so there are no feedback loops.
- self-feeding — automatically supplying itself with what is needed, as a machine
- underfeeding — an instance of or period of being underfed
13 letter words containing feed
- creep-feeding — the practice of feeding young farm animals (esp piglets, calves, and lambs) in a sectioned-off part of their indoor environment, in order to prevent the mother from gaining access to the food
- neurofeedback — The presentation of realtime feedback on brainwave activity, as measured by sensors on the scalp, sometimes offered as a means of therapy.
- pressure-feed — a system in which the supply of material is maintained by applied pressure
14 letter words containing feed
On this page, we collect all words with FEED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 134 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FEED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.