Words containing fau
4 letter words containing fau
5 letter words containing fau
- faugh — Expressing disgust.
- fauld — a piece below the breastplate, composed of lames and corresponding to the culet in back.
- fault — a defect or imperfection; flaw; failing: a fault in the brakes; a fault in one's character.
- fauna — the animals of a given region or period considered as a whole.
- fauns — one of a class of rural deities represented as men with the ears, horns, tail, and later also the hind legs of a goat.
6 letter words containing fau
- faucal — pertaining to the fauces or opening of the throat.
- fauces — Anatomy. the cavity at the back of the mouth, leading into the pharynx.
- faucet — any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice; tap; cock.
- faulds — Plural form of fauld.
- faults — Plural form of fault.
7 letter words containing fau
- aefauld — single or sole
- default — If a person, company, or country defaults on something that they have legally agreed to do, such as paying some money or doing a piece of work before a particular time, they fail to do it.
- faucets — Plural form of faucet.
- faucial — Anatomy. the cavity at the back of the mouth, leading into the pharynx.
- faulcon — Obsolete form of falcon.
8 letter words containing fau
- avifauna — all the birds in a particular region
- defaults — Plural form of default.
- epifauna — animals that live on the seabed surface
- faubourg — a suburb or a quarter just outside a French city.
- faucaria — any succulent plant of the genus Faucaria, comprising several species native to southern Africa and having solitary yellow or white flowers.
9 letter words containing fau
- avifaunal — Of or pertaining to avifauna.
- avifaunas — Plural form of avifauna.
- defaulted — failure to act; inaction or neglect: They lost their best client by sheer default.
- defaulter — A defaulter is someone who does not do something that they are legally supposed to do, such as make a payment at a particular time, or appear in a court of law.
- epifaunal — relating to epifauna
10 letter words containing fau
11 letter words containing fau
- default.htm — index.html
- entomofauna — the insect life of a region
- faulknerian — of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or resembling the literary style of William Faulkner.
- faultfinder — a person who habitually finds fault, complains, or objects, especially in a petty way.
- faultlessly — In a faultless manner.
12 letter words containing fau
- fault-finder — a person who habitually finds fault, complains, or objects, especially in a petty way.
- faultfinding — the act of pointing out faults, especially faults of a petty nature; carping.
- fauxmosexual — (slang) A heterosexual person who affects homosexual characteristics.
- herpetofauna — the reptiles and amphibians that inhabit a given area
- ichthyofauna — the indigenous fish of a region.
13 letter words containing fau
14 letter words containing fau
- fault-tolerant — designed to return to a safe condition in the event of a failure or malfunction
27 letter words containing fau
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
On this page, we collect all words with FAU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 172 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.