Words containing fair
4 letter words containing fair
- fair — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
5 letter words containing fair
6 letter words containing fair
- affair — If an event or a series of events has been mentioned and you want to talk about it again, you can refer to it as the affair.
- faired — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- fairer — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- faires — Plural form of faire.
- fairie — Alternative spelling of fairy.
7 letter words containing fair
- affaire — a love affair
- affairs — personal or business interests
- fairest — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- fairfax — Thomas (3rd Baron Fairfax of Cameron) 1612–71, British general: commander in chief of the parliamentary army 1645–50.
- fairier — (in folklore) one of a class of supernatural beings, generally conceived as having a diminutive human form and possessing magical powers with which they intervene in human affairs.
8 letter words containing fair
- fair-use — reasonable and limited use of copyrighted material so as not to infringe upon copyright: The artist's biographer claimed fair use of quotes from unpublished personal letters.
- fairborn — a city in W Ohio, near Dayton.
- fairgoer — a person attending a fair
- fairings — Plural form of fairing.
- fairlead — a pulley, thimble, etc., used to guide a rope forming part of the rigging of a ship, crane, etc., in such a way as to prevent chafing.
9 letter words containing fair
- fair-lead — a pulley block, metal ring, etc. used to guide a line and cause it to run easily without chafing
- fairbanks — Charles Warren, 1852–1918, political leader: vice president of the U.S. 1905–09.
- fairfaced — (of brickwork) having a neat smooth unplastered surface
- fairfield — a city in central California.
- fairhaven — a city in SE Massachusetts.
10 letter words containing fair
- airy-fairy — If you describe someone's ideas as airy-fairy, you are critical of them because you think the ideas are vague, impractical, and unrealistic.
- fair-sized — quite big
- fair-trade — to sell (a commodity) under a fair-trade agreement.
- fairground — Often, fairgrounds. a place where fairs, horse races, etc., are held; in the U.S. usually an area set aside by a city, county, or state for an annual fair and often containing exhibition buildings.
- fairminded — Alternative form of fair-minded.
11 letter words containing fair
- fair-haired — having light-colored hair.
- fair-minded — characterized by fair judgment; impartial; unprejudiced: a wise and fair-minded judge.
- fair-spoken — speaking or spoken in a courteous, civil, or plausible manner; smooth-spoken.
- fairgrounds — Alternative spelling of fairground; the grounds where a fair is held.
- fairweather — Mount, a mountain in SE Alaska. 15,292 feet (4660 meters).
12 letter words containing fair
13 letter words containing fair
14 letter words containing fair
- fairmindedness — Alt form fair-mindedness.
20 letter words containing fair
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
On this page, we collect all words with FAIR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 174 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAIR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.