Words containing do
2 letter words containing do
- do — Informal. a burst of frenzied activity; action; commotion.
3 letter words containing do
4 letter words containing do
- bodo — a seaport in W Norway.
- budo — the underlying ethos of Japanese martial arts
- codo — a city in NE Brazil.
- dado — A dado is a strip of wood that can be fixed to the lower part of a wall. The wall is then often decorated differently above and below the dado.
- ddos — distributed denial of service: a method of attacking a computer system by flooding it with so many messages that it is obliged to shut down
5 letter words containing do
- abdon — one of the minor judges of Israel. Judges 12:13–15.
- adobe — Adobe is a mixture of mud and straw that is dried into bricks in the sun and used for building, especially in hot countries.
- adobo — the national dish of the Philippines, which consists of chunks of meat, fish, or vegetables, marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and spices and then stewed in the marinade
- adolf — a male given name: from Germanic words meaning “noble” and “wolf.”.
- adopt — If you adopt a new attitude, plan, or way of behaving, you begin to have it.
6 letter words containing do
- abbado — Claudio. 1933–2014, Italian conductor; principal conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra (1979–88); director of the Vienna State Opera (1986–91), and the Berlin Philharmonic (1989–2001)
- abydos — an ancient town in central Egypt: site of many temples and tombs
- adolph — a masculine name: equiv. L. Adolphus, Fr. Adolphe, Ger. Adolf
- adonai — a name for God
- adonic — (in classical prosody) of or relating to a verse line consisting of a dactyl (– ◡ ◡) followed by a spondee (– –) or by a trochee (– ◡), thought to have been first used in laments for Adonis
7 letter words containing do
- abaddon — the Devil (Revelation 9:11)
- abandon — If you abandon a place, thing, or person, you leave the place, thing, or person permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- accardo — Salvatore. born 1941, Italian violinist and conductor
- adonais — Hebrew. a title of reverence for God, serving also as a substitute pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton.
8 letter words containing do
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- acidosis — a condition characterized by an abnormal increase in the acidity of the blood and extracellular fluids
- acidotic — a blood condition in which the bicarbonate concentration is below normal.
- acrodont — (of the teeth of some reptiles) having no roots and being fused at the base to the margin of the jawbones
- adonijah — a son of David, put to death at the order of Solomon. II Sam. 3:4; I Kings 2:19–25.
9 letter words containing do
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- acetaldol — aldol (def 1).
10 letter words containing do
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
11 letter words containing do
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- accelerando — (to be performed) with increasing speed
12 letter words containing do
- adolescences — the transitional period between puberty and adulthood in human development, extending mainly over the teen years and terminating legally when the age of majority is reached; youth.
- adoptability — the quality or extent of being adoptable
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
- afrikanerdom — (in South Africa) Afrikaner nationalism based on pride in the Afrikaans language and culture, conservative Calvinism, and a sense of heritage as pioneers
13 letter words containing do
- a-dolls-house — a play (1879) by Henrik Ibsen.
- aerodontalgia — a toothache caused by lowered barometric pressure, as in high-altitude flight.
- aldosteronism — high blood pressure caused by excess aldosterone in the blood and urine
- ambassadorial — Ambassadorial means belonging or relating to an ambassador.
- anti-dogmatic — relating to or of the nature of a dogma or dogmas or any strong set of principles concerning faith, morals, etc., as those laid down by a church; doctrinal: We hear dogmatic arguments from both sides of the political spectrum.
14 letter words containing do
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- anti-dogmatism — dogmatic character; unfounded positiveness in matters of opinion; arrogant assertion of opinions as truths.
- antiodontalgic — of use in the treatment of toothache
15 letter words containing do
- casement-window — a window sash opening on hinges that are generally attached to the upright side of its frame.
- choledochostomy — formation of a temporary opening through the abdominal wall into the common bile duct, usually to remove stones.
- deoch-an-doruis — a parting drink or stirrup cup
- diadochokinesia — the normal ability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- diadochokinesis — the normal ability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
16 letter words containing do
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- dedolomitization — a metamorphic process in which the magnesium in dolomitic rock forms new minerals, as brucite and forsterite, and the calcium forms calcite.
17 letter words containing do
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- cock-a-doodle-doo — an imitation or representation of a cock crowing
- dollars-and-cents — considered strictly in terms of money: from a dollars-and-cents viewpoint.
18 letter words containing do
- chuck-will's-widow — a large North American nightjar, Caprimulgus carolinensis, similar to the whippoorwill
- coccidioidomycosis — a disease of the skin or viscera, esp the lungs, caused by infection with the fungus Coccidioides immitis
- domremy-la-pucelle — a village in Lorraine, NE France, SW of Nancy: birthplace of Joan of Arc.
19 letter words containing do
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- choledocholithiasis — The presence of gallstones in the common bile duct.
- choledocholithotomy — The removal of the gallstone from the bile duct in a case of choledocholithiasis.
- dollard-des-ormeaux — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada: suburb of Montreal.
21 letter words containing do
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
On this page, we collect all words with DO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7125 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains DO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.