Words containing compl
5 letter words containing compl
- compl — (language, operating system)
6 letter words containing compl
- comply — If someone or something complies with an order or set of rules, they are in accordance with what is required or expected.
7 letter words containing compl
8 letter words containing compl
- complain — If you complain about a situation, you say that you are not satisfied with it.
- compleat — an archaic spelling of complete, used esp in the titles of handbooks, in imitation of The Compleat Angler by Izaak Walton
- complect — to interweave or entwine
- complete — You use complete to emphasize that something is as great in extent, degree, or amount as it possibly can be.
- completo — (slang) A hot dog with the works.
9 letter words containing compl
- complains — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of complain.
- complaint — A complaint is a statement in which you express your dissatisfaction with a particular situation.
- compleats — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of compleat.
- completed — having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full: a complete set of Mark Twain's writings.
- completer — having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full: a complete set of Mark Twain's writings.
10 letter words containing compl
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- complacent — A complacent person is very pleased with themselves or feels that they do not need to do anything about a situation, even though the situation may be uncertain or dangerous.
- complained — to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.
- complainer — A complainer is someone who complains a lot about their problems or about things they do not like.
11 letter words containing compl
- accomplices — Plural form of accomplice.
- ai-complete — (artificial intelligence, jargon) /A-I k*m-pleet'/ (MIT, Stanford: by analogy with "NP-complete") A term used to describe problems or subproblems in artificial intelligence, to indicate that the solution presupposes a solution to the "strong AI problem" (that is, the synthesis of a human-level intelligence). A problem that is AI-complete is, in other words, just too hard. See also gedanken.
- complacence — a feeling of quiet pleasure or security, often while unaware of some potential danger, defect, or the like; self-satisfaction or smug satisfaction with an existing situation, condition, etc.
- complacency — Complacency is being complacent about a situation.
- complainant — A complainant is a person who starts a court case in a court of law.
12 letter words containing compl
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accomplish.
- apicomplexan — Describing protists of the phylum Apicomplexa.
- autocomplete — a feature of a word processor, email program, web browser, etc., that automatically predicts the remaining characters in a word or phrase based on what has been typed or input before: If you supply the information, your browser will be able to use autocomplete to fill out online forms.
13 letter words containing compl
- accomplishing — Present participle of accomplish.
- apicomplexans — Plural form of apicomplexan.
- complacencies — a feeling of quiet pleasure or security, often while unaware of some potential danger, defect, or the like; self-satisfaction or smug satisfaction with an existing situation, condition, etc.
- complainingly — In a complaining manner; peevishly.
- complaisantly — (archaic) In a complaisant manner; obligingly.
14 letter words containing compl
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- complementizer — a word or morpheme that serves to introduce a complement clause or a reduced form of such a clause, as that in I wish that he would leave
- complexionless — (of a person's face) pale
- complexometric — as in complexometric indicator, an ionochromic dye that undergoes a definite colour change in presence of specific metal ions
15 letter words containing compl
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- complementaries — forming a complement; completing.
- complementarily — In a complementary manner.
- complementarity — a state or system that involves complementary components
- complementation — In linguistics, a complementation pattern of a verb, noun, or adjective is the patterns that typically follow it.
16 letter words containing compl
- complicitousness — (rare, possibly nonstandard) Complicity.
- overcomplicating — Present participle of overcomplicate.
- self-complacency — pleased with oneself; self-satisfied; smug.
- sharia-compliant — (of a product or service) produced or offered in accordance with the doctrines of the sharia
- unaccomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
17 letter words containing compl
- complementariness — forming a complement; completing.
- complementarities — Plural form of complementarity.
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
- complimentariness — The state or quality of being complimentary.
- counter-complaint — an expression of discontent, regret, pain, censure, resentment, or grief; lament; faultfinding: his complaint about poor schools.
18 letter words containing compl
- complementarianism — The doctrine that genders in a society should have complementary roles.
19 letter words containing compl
- complement-sentence — a subordinate clause that functions as the subject, direct object, or prepositional object of a verb, as that you like it in I'm surprised that you like it.
On this page, we collect all words with COMPL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 350 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains COMPL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.