Words containing co
3 letter words containing co
- co- — co- is used to form verbs or nouns that refer to people sharing things or doing things together.
- co. — Co. is used as an abbreviation for company when it is part of the name of an organization.
- coa — coenzyme A
- cob — A cob is a type of short strong horse.
- cod — Cod are a type of large edible fish.
4 letter words containing co
- acol — a popular British bidding system favouring light opening bids and a flexible approach
- arco — a musical direction for instruments of the violin family indicating that the bow should be used (as opposed to plucking)
- bcom — Bachelor of Commerce
- coak — (in a scarf joint) a tenon in one member fitting into a corresponding recess of the other.
- coal — Coal is a hard black substance that is extracted from the ground and burned as fuel.
5 letter words containing co
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
- acock — in a cocked position
- acold — cold; chilled
- acoma — a Pueblo Indian village near Albuquerque, New Mexico, built on a sandstone mesa: oldest continuously inhabited location in the U.S.
- acorn — An acorn is a pale oval nut that is the fruit of an oak tree.
6 letter words containing co
- accord — An accord between countries or groups of people is a formal agreement, for example to end a war.
- accost — If someone accosts another person, especially a stranger, they stop them or go up to them and speak to them in a way that seems rude or threatening.
- acoasm — acouasm.
- alcock — Sir John William. 1892–1919, English aviator who with A.W. Brown made the first nonstop flight across the Atlantic (1919)
- alcool — a form of pure grain spirit distilled in Quebec
7 letter words containing co
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- accosts — to confront boldly: The beggar accosted me for money.
- account — If you have an account with a bank or a similar organization, you have an arrangement to leave your money there and take some out when you need it.
- acolyte — An acolyte is a follower or assistant of an important person.
- aconite — any of various N temperate plants of the ranunculaceous genus Aconitum, such as monkshood and wolfsbane, many of which are poisonous
8 letter words containing co
- acapulco — a port and resort in SW Mexico, in Guerrero state. Pop: 761 000 (2005 est)
- accolade — If someone is given an accolade, something is done or said about them which shows how much people admire them.
- accorded — to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
- accosted — (of animals) represented as side by side: two dolphins accosted.
- accouter — to outfit; equip, esp. for military service
9 letter words containing co
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abscondee — a person who absconds; absconder.
- absconder — to depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution: The cashier absconded with the money.
- accoladed — any award, honor, or laudatory notice: The play received accolades from the press.
- accolated — (of portraits on a coin, medal, or escutcheon) overlapping and facing in the same direction; conjoined.
10 letter words containing co
- absconding — running away, esp from an open prison or to avoid prosecution or punishment
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- accordance — conformity; agreement; accord (esp in the phrase in accordance with)
- accoucheur — a male obstetrician or midwife
11 letter words containing co
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
- accommodate — If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them.
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
12 letter words containing co
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
13 letter words containing co
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
14 letter words containing co
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
15 letter words containing co
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- anti-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- anti-corruption — the act of corrupting or state of being corrupt.
16 letter words containing co
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- alpha-tocopherol — Alpha-tocopherol is a form of vitamin E.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
17 letter words containing co
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
18 letter words containing co
19 letter words containing co
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
20 letter words containing co
22 letter words containing co
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
On this page, we collect all words with CO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 22279 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.