8-letter words containing chore
- anchored — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- anchoret — anchorite.
- choregic — relating to a choregus
- choregus — the producer or financier of a dramatist's works in Ancient Greece
- choreman — a handyman or odd-job man
- choreoid — any of several diseases of the nervous system characterized by jerky, involuntary movements, chiefly of the face and extremities.
- isochore — Physics.. Also, isochor. Also called isometric, isometric line. for a given substance, a curve graphing temperature against pressure, when the volume of the substance is held constant.
- poechore — a dry region
- zoochore — a plant whose structure adapts it for dispersion by animals.
On this page, we collect all 8-letter words with CHORE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 8-letter word that contains CHORE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.