Words containing chore
5 letter words containing chore
- chore — A chore is a task that you must do but that you find unpleasant or boring.
6 letter words containing chore
- -chore — (in botany) indicating a plant distributed by a certain means
- chorea — a disorder of the central nervous system characterized by uncontrollable irregular brief jerky movements
- chored — Simple past tense and past participle of chore.
- choree — a trochee
- chores — a small or odd job; routine task.
7 letter words containing chore
8 letter words containing chore
- anchored — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- anchoret — anchorite.
- choregic — relating to a choregus
- choregus — the producer or financier of a dramatist's works in Ancient Greece
- choreman — a handyman or odd-job man
9 letter words containing chore
10 letter words containing chore
- anchorette — (in broadcasting) a young and inexperienced anchorwoman
- anemochore — a plant in which the fruits or seeds are dispersed by wind
- choreiform — resembling the signs and indications of chorea
- choreology — the method of writing down the signs and characters that indicate movements in dance
- choreutics — a system that analyzes form in movement, developed by Rudolf von Laban (1879–1958), Hungarian choreographer and dance theorist.
11 letter words containing chore
- anemochores — Plural form of anemochore.
- choreodrama — dance drama performed by a group
- choreograph — When someone choreographs a ballet or other dance, they invent the steps and movements and tell the dancers how to perform them.
- kinetochore — Biology. the place on either side of the centromere to which the spindle fibers are attached during cell division.
- synchoresis — the act or an instance of conceding an argument in order to make a stronger one
12 letter words containing chore
- choregrapher — Alt form choreographer.
- choreographs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of choreograph.
- choreography — Choreography is the inventing of steps and movements for ballets and other dances.
- choreologist — a person who is expert in choreology
- perichoresis — the relationship between or interlinking of the three Persons of the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)
13 letter words containing chore
- choreographed — You describe an activity involving several people as choreographed when it is arranged but is intended to appear natural.
- choreographer — A choreographer is someone who invents the movements for a ballet or other dance and tells the dancers how to perform them.
- choreographic — Choreographic means relating to or connected with choreography.
- chorepiscopal — (in early Christianity) relating to or connected with a local bishop
- terpsichorean — pertaining to dancing.
14 letter words containing chore
15 letter words containing chore
- unchoreographed — not choreographed; not pre-arranged or pre-prepared; unplanned
17 letter words containing chore
- choreographically — As if choreographed.
On this page, we collect all words with CHORE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 54 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHORE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.