Words containing chop
4 letter words containing chop
- chop — If you chop something, you cut it into pieces with strong downward movements of a knife or an axe.
5 letter words containing chop
6 letter words containing chop
- chopin — Frédéric (François) (frederik). 1810–49, Polish composer and pianist active in France, who wrote chiefly for the piano: noted for his harmonic imagination and his lyrical and melancholy qualities
- choppy — When water is choppy, there are a lot of small waves on it because there is a wind blowing.
7 letter words containing chop
8 letter words containing chop
- chopines — Plural form of chopine.
- choppers — teeth
- choppier — Comparative form of choppy.
- choppily — (of the sea, a lake, etc.) forming short, irregular, broken waves.
- chopping — to cut or sever with a quick, heavy blow or a series of blows, using an ax, hatchet, etc. (often followed by down, off, etc.): to chop down a tree.
9 letter words containing chop
10 letter words containing chop
- archoplasm — the protoplasmic material surrounding the centrosome, formerly thought to be involved in the formation of the asters and spindle during mitosis
- chop-house — a restaurant specializing in chop, steaks, and the like.
- chopfallen — chapfallen
- chophouses — Plural form of chophouse.
- chopped-up — cut into pieces
11 letter words containing chop
- choplogical — (rare) Characterized by equivocation or by overly complex or specious argumentation; improperly reasoned.
- karate-chop — a sharp blow used in karate, usually delivered by a slanting stroke with the side of the hand.
- muttonchops — The whiskers on a man's cheek when shaped like a meat chop, narrow at the top and broad and rounded at the bottom.
- onychophagy — the habit of biting one's fingernails
- porkchopper — a labor official put on the union payroll as a reward for past loyalty or services.
12 letter words containing chop
- onychophagia — the practice of biting one's nails, especially when done habitually and as a symptom of emotional disturbance.
- onychophoran — any small, predatory, caterpillarlike animal of the phylum Onychophora, common in tropical forests, having stubby legs ending in pincers.
- pork-chopper — a labor official put on the union payroll as a reward for past loyalty or services.
- psychopathic — of, relating to, or affected with psychopathy.
- rhynchophore — a member of the Rhynchophora, a former name for the superfamily of beetles (Curculionoidea) that comprises the weevils and bark beetles
13 letter words containing chop
- onychophagist — the practice of biting one's nails, especially when done habitually and as a symptom of emotional disturbance.
- onychophorans — Plural form of onychophoran.
- psychophysics — the branch of psychology that deals with the relationships between physical stimuli and resulting sensations and mental states.
- trichopterist — a student of, or expert in, trichopteran insects
- trichopterous — belonging or pertaining to the insect order Trichoptera, comprising the caddisflies.
14 letter words containing chop
- batrachophobia — fear of amphibians
- batrachophobic — relating to the fear of toads and frogs
- logic-chopping — the use of excessively subtle argument
- myopsychopathy — myopathy associated with mental weakness or change.
- psychophysical — the branch of psychology that deals with the relationships between physical stimuli and resulting sensations and mental states.
15 letter words containing chop
- psychopathology — the science or study of mental disorders.
- psychophysicist — a person who specializes in psychophysics
- schopenhauerian — Arthur [ahr-too r] /ˈɑr tʊər/ (Show IPA), 1788–1860, German philosopher.
- schopenhauerism — the philosophy of Schopenhauer, who taught that only the cessation of desire can solve the problems arising from the universal impulse of the will to live.
16 letter words containing chop
17 letter words containing chop
- psychoprophylaxis — Lamaze method.
18 letter words containing chop
19 letter words containing chop
- psychophysiological — of or relating to psychophysiology.
21 letter words containing chop
- psychopharmacotherapy — the use of psychoactive drugs in the symptomatic treatment or control of mental disorders or psychiatric disease.
On this page, we collect all words with CHOP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 127 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHOP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.