Words containing choc
5 letter words containing choc
6 letter words containing choc
7 letter words containing choc
8 letter words containing choc
9 letter words containing choc
10 letter words containing choc
- chocaholic — Alternative spelling of chocoholic.
- chock-full — Something that is chock-full is completely full.
- chockstone — a stone securely jammed in a crack. It may vary in size from a pebble to a large boulder
- chocoholic — A chocoholic is someone who eats a great deal of chocolate and finds it hard to stop themselves eating it.
- chocolates — Plural form of chocolate.
11 letter words containing choc
12 letter words containing choc
- chocolatiers — Plural form of chocolatier.
13 letter words containing choc
14 letter words containing choc
- choctawhatchee — a river in SE Alabama and NW Florida, flowing S to Choctawhatchee Bay on the Gulf of Mexico. 174 miles (280 km) long.
- dolichocephaly — (medicine) The quality or condition of being dolichocephalic.
- echocardiogram — a graphic record produced by an echocardiograph.
- onchocerciasis — an infestation with filarial worms of the genus Onchocerca, common in tropical America and Africa, transmitted by black flies, and characterized by nodules under the skin, an itchy rash, eye lesions, and in severe cases, elephantiasis.
- psychochemical — pertaining to chemicals or drugs that affect the mind or behavior.
15 letter words containing choc
- dolichocephalic — long-headed; having a cephalic index of 75 and under.
- echocardiograms — Plural form of echocardiogram.
- echocardiograph — an instrument employing reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the structures and functioning of the heart.
- onychocryptosis — a form of nail disease in which nails are ingrown
- psychochemistry — the treatment of mental illnesses by drugs
16 letter words containing choc
- dolichocephalism — (medicine) The quality or condition of being dolichocephalic.
- echocardiographs — Plural form of echocardiograph.
- echocardiography — an instrument employing reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the structures and functioning of the heart.
- rhynchocephalian — belonging or pertaining to the Rhynchocephalia, an order of lizardlike reptiles that are extinct except for the tuatara.
17 letter words containing choc
18 letter words containing choc
On this page, we collect all words with CHOC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 75 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CHOC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.