Words containing cable
5 letter words containing cable
- cable — A cable is a thick wire, or a group of wires inside a rubber or plastic covering, which is used to carry electricity or electronic signals.
6 letter words containing cable
7 letter words containing cable
8 letter words containing cable
- amicable — When people have an amicable relationship, they are pleasant to each other and solve their problems without quarrelling.
- cableway — a system for moving people or bulk materials in which suspended cars, buckets, etc, run on cables that extend between terminal towers
- educable — capable of being educated.
- evocable — That can be evoked.
- peccable — liable to sin or error.
9 letter words containing cable
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- allocable — able to be allocated
- cablecast — the transmission of a TV programme via a cable system
- cablegram — a message sent by undersea cable
- cablelaid — noting a rope formed of three plain-laid ropes twisted together in a left-handed direction; hawser-laid.
10 letter words containing cable
- applicable — Something that is applicable to a particular situation is relevant to it or can be applied to it.
- cable-knit — knitted using the cable stitch
- cable-laid — (of a rope) made of three plain-laid ropes twisted together in a left-handed direction
- cablecasts — Plural form of cablecast.
- cablegrams — Plural form of cablegram.
11 letter words containing cable
12 letter words containing cable
- amicableness — The state or quality of being amicable.
- cable-laying — involved in or connected to the activity of laying cables
- cable-stitch — a series of stitches used in knitting to produce a cable effect.
- cablecasting — relating to broadcasting by cable
- communicable — A communicable disease is one that can be passed on to other people.
13 letter words containing cable
- impracticable — not practicable; incapable of being put into practice with the available means: an impracticable plan.
- multiplicable — capable of being multiplied.
- non-revocable — that may be revoked.
- nonapplicable — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- unpracticable — impracticable.
14 letter words containing cable
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- despicableness — The quality of being despicable; meanness; vileness; worthlessness.
- implacableness — The quality of being implacable.
- incommunicable — incapable of being communicated, imparted, shared, etc.
- non-applicable — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
15 letter words containing cable
16 letter words containing cable
17 letter words containing cable
- impracticableness — The state of being impracticable; impracticability.
On this page, we collect all words with CABLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 137 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CABLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.