Words containing bl
3 letter words containing bl
4 letter words containing bl
5 letter words containing bl
- abled — having a range of physical powers as specified (esp in the phrases less abled, differently abled)
- abler — having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- amble — When you amble, you walk slowly and in a relaxed manner.
- bbls. — barrel.
- bible — The Bible is the holy book on which the Jewish and Christian religions are based.
6 letter words containing bl
- ablate — to remove by ablation
- ablaut — vowel gradation, esp in Indo-European languages
- ablaze — Something that is ablaze is burning very fiercely.
- ablest — having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- abloom — in flower; blooming
7 letter words containing bl
8 letter words containing bl
- abatable — able to be abated
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- abusable — able to be abused
9 letter words containing bl
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- ablactate — to wean.
- abradable — capable of being abraded
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
10 letter words containing bl
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
11 letter words containing bl
- abhominable — abominable.
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- able-bodied — An able-bodied person is physically strong and healthy, rather than being weak or having a disability.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
12 letter words containing bl
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
13 letter words containing bl
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
- anticipatable — capable of being anticipated
14 letter words containing bl
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- assemblyperson — a member of a legislative assembly, especially a member of the lower house of the legislature in certain states of the U.S.
- baby-blue-eyes — any of several plants of the genus Nemophila, of western North America, especially N. menziesii, a low-growing plant having blue, white-centered flowers.
15 letter words containing bl
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- bibliographical — a complete or selective list of works compiled upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer.
- biobibliography — a bibliography containing biographical sketches of the authors listed.
16 letter words containing bl
17 letter words containing bl
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
18 letter words containing bl
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
22 letter words containing bl
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
24 letter words containing bl
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
25 letter words containing bl
28 letter words containing bl
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with BL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9301 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains BL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.