Words containing adh
4 letter words containing adh
5 letter words containing adh
6 letter words containing adh
7 letter words containing adh
8 letter words containing adh
- adherend — a material attached using adhesive
- adherent — An adherent is someone who holds a particular belief or supports a particular person or group.
- adherers — Plural form of adherer.
- adhering — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- adhesion — Adhesion is the ability of one thing to stick firmly to another.
9 letter words containing adh
10 letter words containing adh
11 letter words containing adh
- adhocracies — Plural form of adhocracy.
- eid-ul-adha — an annual Muslim festival marking the end of the pilgrimage to Mecca. Animals are sacrificed and their meat shared among the poor
- headhunters — Plural form of headhunter.
- headhunting — a headhunting expedition: The men left the village to go on a headhunt.
- mahasamadhi — the highest state of samadhi.
12 letter words containing adh
- adhesiolysis — Lb surgery The cutting or removal of adhesion or scar tissue.
- adhesiveness — coated with glue, paste, mastic, or other sticky substance: adhesive bandages.
- anuradhapura — a town in Sri Lanka: ancient capital of Ceylon; site of the sacred bo tree and place of pilgrimage for Buddhists. Pop: 53 151 (2001)
- karmadharaya — a compound of two words in which the first is an adjective and the second a substantive, as blackbird, gentleman, or grandson.
- nonadherence — the quality of adhering; steady devotion, support, allegiance, or attachment: adherence to a party; rigid adherence to rules.
13 letter words containing adh
- non-adherence — the quality of adhering; steady devotion, support, allegiance, or attachment: adherence to a party; rigid adherence to rules.
- radhakrishnan — Sir Sarvepalli [suhr-vuh-puhl-ee] /ˌsʌr vəˈpʌl i/ (Show IPA), 1888–1975, president of India 1962–67.
- self-adhesive — having a side or surface coated with an adhesive substance to permit sticking without glue, paste, or the like: a self-adhesive label; self-adhesive ceramic tiles.
On this page, we collect all words with ADH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 92 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.