Words containing acc
3 letter words containing acc
- acc — Accident Compensation Corporation
4 letter words containing acc
5 letter words containing acc
6 letter words containing acc
- accede — If you accede to someone's request, you do what they ask.
- acceed — Obsolete form of accede.
- accel. — accelerando
- accend — to set alight, to ignite
- accent — Someone who speaks with a particular accent pronounces the words of a language in a distinctive way that shows which country, region, or social class they come from.
7 letter words containing acc
8 letter words containing acc
- accadian — the eastern Semitic language, now extinct, of Assyria and Babylonia, written with a cuneiform script.
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- accended — Simple past tense and past participle of accend.
- accented — Language or speech that is accented is spoken with a particular accent.
- accentor — any small sparrow-like songbird of the genus Prunella, family Prunellidae, which inhabit mainly mountainous regions of Europe and Asia
9 letter words containing acc
- accademia — an art gallery in Venice housing a collection of paintings by Venetian masters from the 13th to 18th centuries
- accedence — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- accending — Present participle of accend.
- accension — the state of being ignited or the act of igniting
- accenting — prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
10 letter words containing acc
- accelerant — accelerating
- accelerate — If the process or rate of something accelerates or if something accelerates it, it gets faster and faster.
- accentless — having no accent
- accentuate — To accentuate something means to emphasize it or make it more noticeable.
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
11 letter words containing acc
- accelerando — (to be performed) with increasing speed
- accelerants — Plural form of accelerant.
- accelerated — Simple past tense and past participle of accelerate.
- accelerates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accelerate.
- accelerator — The accelerator in a car or other vehicle is the pedal which you press with your foot in order to make the vehicle go faster.
12 letter words containing acc
13 letter words containing acc
- accelerations — Plural form of acceleration.
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptilation — the cancellation of debt and the release from payment
14 letter words containing acc
15 letter words containing acc
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessibilities — Plural form of accessibility.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatisation — Alternative spelling of acclimatization.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
16 letter words containing acc
- accommodationism — A policy of being accommodating.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
17 letter words containing acc
- accommodationists — Plural form of accommodationist.
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- cardioaccelerator — a substance that increases the heart rate.
- counteraccusation — An accusation made in reply to another accusation.
- lipopolysaccaride — a molecule, consisting of lipid and polysaccharide components, that is the main constituent of the cell walls of Gram-negative bacteria
18 letter words containing acc
- antivaccinationist — One who is opposed to the practice of vaccination.
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- lipopolysaccharide — any of a class of polysaccharides to which lipids are attached.
- mucopolysaccharide — (formerly) glycosaminoglycan.
- non-accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
19 letter words containing acc
20 letter words containing acc
- heteropolysaccharide — (carbohydrate) any polysaccharide formed from two or more different kinds of monosaccharide.
21 letter words containing acc
On this page, we collect all words with ACC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1161 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.