Words containing abl
4 letter words containing abl
5 letter words containing abl
- abled — having a range of physical powers as specified (esp in the phrases less abled, differently abled)
- abler — having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- cable — A cable is a thick wire, or a group of wires inside a rubber or plastic covering, which is used to carry electricity or electronic signals.
- fable — a short tale to teach a moral lesson, often with animals or inanimate objects as characters; apologue: the fable of the tortoise and the hare; Aesop's fables.
- gable — (William) Clark, 1901–60, U.S. film actor.
6 letter words containing abl
- ablate — to remove by ablation
- ablaut — vowel gradation, esp in Indo-European languages
- ablaze — Something that is ablaze is burning very fiercely.
- ablest — having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- abloom — in flower; blooming
7 letter words containing abl
8 letter words containing abl
- abatable — able to be abated
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- abusable — able to be abused
9 letter words containing abl
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- ablactate — to wean.
- abradable — capable of being abraded
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
10 letter words containing abl
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
11 letter words containing abl
- abhominable — abominable.
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- able-bodied — An able-bodied person is physically strong and healthy, rather than being weak or having a disability.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
12 letter words containing abl
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- announceable — to make known publicly or officially; proclaim; give notice of: to announce a special sale.
13 letter words containing abl
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- agreeableness — to one's liking; pleasing: agreeable manners; an agreeable sensation.
- anticipatable — capable of being anticipated
- apportionable — to distribute or allocate proportionally; divide and assign according to some rule of proportional distribution: to apportion expenses among the three men.
- ascertainable — to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
14 letter words containing abl
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
- commissionable — the act of committing or entrusting a person, group, etc., with supervisory power or authority.
- complimentable — an expression of praise, commendation, or admiration: A sincere compliment boosts one's morale.
- differentiable — capable of being differentiated.
15 letter words containing abl
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- distinguishably — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
16 letter words containing abl
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- disestablishment — to deprive of the character of being established; cancel; abolish.
- inextinguishable — not extinguishable: an inextinguishable fire.
- machine-readable — of or relating to data encoded on an appropriate medium and in a form suitable for processing by computer.
17 letter words containing abl
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
- intertranslatable — to turn from one language into another or from a foreign language into one's own: to translate Spanish.
- learning-disabled — pertaining to or having a learning disability: a learning-disabled child.
18 letter words containing abl
19 letter words containing abl
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
21 letter words containing abl
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing abl
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
24 letter words containing abl
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
25 letter words containing abl
28 letter words containing abl
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with ABL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3994 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.