Words containing t, u, d, e
4 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- duet — a musical composition for two voices or instruments.
5 letter words containing t, u, d, e
6 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- bestud — to set with studs
- bruted — to shape (a diamond) by rubbing with another diamond or a diamond chip.
- budget — Your budget is the amount of money that you have available to spend. The budget for something is the amount of money that a person, organization, or country has available to spend on it.
- busted — caught out doing something wrong and therefore in trouble
- daudet — Alphonse (alfɔ̃s). 1840–97, French novelist, short-story writer, and dramatist: noted particularly for his humorous sketches of Provençal life, as in Lettres de mon moulin (1866)
7 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- abluted — washed thoroughly
- abutted — to be adjacent; touch or join at the edge or border (often followed by on, upon, or against): This piece of land abuts on a street.
- admetus — a king of Thessaly, one of the Argonauts, who was married to Alcestis
- adulate — to flatter or praise obsequiously
- attuned — If you are attuned to something, you can understand and appreciate it.
8 letter words containing t, u, d, e
9 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- accounted — an oral or written description of particular events or situations; narrative: an account of the meetings; an account of the trip.
- accoutred — equipped or dressed in a particular way
- acidulate — to make slightly acid or sour
- acidulent — an acidulating substance.
- acquitted — to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty: They acquitted him of the crime. The jury acquitted her, but I still think she's guilty.
10 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- accoutered — to equip or outfit, especially with military clothes, equipment, etc.
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- acquainted — If you are acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
- acuminated — Botany, Zoology. pointed; tapering to a point.
- adequately — as much or as good as necessary for some requirement or purpose; fully sufficient, suitable, or fit (often followed by to or for): This car is adequate to our needs. adequate food for fifty people.
11 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- accentuated — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accumulated — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- adenomatous — characterized by a collection of glandular growths
- adjournment — An adjournment is a temporary stopping of a trial, enquiry, or other meeting.
- adjudicated — to pronounce or decree by judicial sentence.
12 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- acculturated — Simple past tense and past participle of acculturate.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adequateness — the quality of being adequate
- adjudicative — to pronounce or decree by judicial sentence.
- adjunctively — in an adjunctive manner
13 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
- adultolescent — a young adult or middle-aged person who has interests, traits, etc., that are usually associated with teenagers.
- adventuresome — Adventuresome means the same as adventurous.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
14 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- anti-education — the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
15 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- autoschediastic — offhand, with little forethought or preparation
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- bloodguiltiness — guilty of murder or bloodshed.
16 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- bread-and-butter — providing a livelihood or basic source of income; supplying the basic needs of life: a bread-and-butter job; the agency's bread-and-butter account.
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
17 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- ashton-under-lyne — a town in NW England, in Tameside unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 43 236 (2001)
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
18 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- deinstitutionalize — to discharge (a patient) as from a mental institution
19 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chateauneuf-du-pape — a dry red or white wine from the Rhone valley near Avignon.
20 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- continuing-education — adult education.
21 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- conjunction-reduction — a rule that reduces coordinate sentences, applied, for example, to convert John lives in Ireland and Brian lives in Ireland into John and Brian live in Ireland
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
22 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
- deoxyribonucleoprotein — any of a class of nucleoproteins that yield DNA upon partial hydrolysis.
23 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
32 letter words containing t, u, d, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with T, U, D, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10996 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, U, D, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.