Words containing o, p, e
4 letter words containing o, p, e
- boep — a protruding or distended belly
5 letter words containing o, p, e
- aesop — ?620–564 bc, Greek author of fables in which animals are given human characters and used to satirize human failings
- alope — a daughter of Cercyon who was raped by Poseidon and bore a son, Hippothous.
- bebop — Bebop is a form of jazz music with complex harmonies and rhythms. The abbreviation bop is also used.
6 letter words containing o, p, e
- aerope — the wife of Atreus, seduced by her brother-in-law Thyestes.
- aleppo — an ancient city in NW Syria: industrial and commercial centre; scene of heavy fighting from 2012 between various rebel forces and army units loyal to President Bashar al-Assad. Pop: 2 505 000 (2005 est)
- apnoea — a temporary inability to breathe
- apogee — The apogee of something such as a culture or a business is its highest or its greatest point.
- appose — to place side by side or near to each other
7 letter words containing o, p, e
8 letter words containing o, p, e
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
- adoptive — Someone's adoptive family is the family that adopted them.
- adperson — a copywriter, account executive, or other person employed in advertising.
- aesopian — of Aesop or characteristic of his fables
- allotype — an additional type specimen selected because of differences from the original type specimen, such as opposite sex or morphological details
9 letter words containing o, p, e
- acropetal — (of leaves and flowers) produced in order from the base upwards so that the youngest are at the apex
- acrophobe — a person who is abnormally afraid of heights
- acrospire — the first shoot developing from the plumule of a germinating grain seed
- acrospore — a spore borne at the tip of a sporophore, as a basidiospore.
- adaptogen — any of various natural substances used in herbal medicine to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
10 letter words containing o, p, e
11 letter words containing o, p, e
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
12 letter words containing o, p, e
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- acetophenone — a colorless liquid, C 8 H 8 O, having a sweet odor: used chiefly as a scent in the manufacture of perfume.
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
13 letter words containing o, p, e
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
14 letter words containing o, p, e
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
15 letter words containing o, p, e
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- adenohypophysis — the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
16 letter words containing o, p, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
17 letter words containing o, p, e
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-profiteering — a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods.
18 letter words containing o, p, e
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
19 letter words containing o, p, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
20 letter words containing o, p, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
21 letter words containing o, p, e
22 letter words containing o, p, e
23 letter words containing o, p, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with O, P, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 30822 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, P, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.